Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Dream Angels Hair Help

Can anyone PLEASE help me get Victoria's Secret Angel Hair. I drool over their beautiful waves and curls. I would love to be able to have a daily hair look that just looks effortless and tousled.

Re: Dream Angels Hair Help

This may not be what your looking for, but I get those loose tussled waves on "Day 2 Hair." So I wash my hair on Day 1, obviously, and curl it. That first day gives me a really pretty soft curl, like 1940's. Then on day 2, no wash, I wake up and they're loose and tussled. I put in a touch of Dry Bar Triple Sec and viola! Now my hair isn't as thick as a VS Angle, but it's literally 30 seconds of effort and day 2 and it looks great! I hope some of this helps!!!   

Thats a great tip! I have fine hair and I notice no mater how gorgeous I can get curls on day 1 hair, after I sleep on it, the next day it is almost straight again. This could be because I use a straightener typically to curl my hair.  I am thinking about investing in a curling wand.

For tousled, loose waves, I would suggest using a curling wand that has a 1-2" barrel. My favorite curling wands are from NuMe and they can actually be purchased at Ulta now.

oh thank you! I think I have been stubborn and trying to get the look with my straightener. but I usually end up with a tighter curl this way as opposed to a tousled, beachy look. 

Just remember that curling WANDS not curling irons, are the way to go! Good luck! 🙂

yes thanks again! I put my curling iron away a long time ago once I figured out how to curl with my straightener. I have not gotten a curling wand though. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing