Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
Anonymous Insider

Best lightweight conditioner,

I have thick, straight hair. Conditioner doesnt have to be from sephora:)

Re: Best lightweight conditioner,

@lauraeve A nice lightweight conditioner is DEVACURL - One Condition Original Daily Cream Conditioner.  Don't worry - you don't have to have curly hair to use it!  My fave is Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm.

If you are considering drugstore, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask is also good - you can use it as your everyday conditioner, too 🙂  A little bit goes a long way, so I don't think it would be too heavy for you.

Anonymous Insider

I have thin hair and I seem to be losing more everyday, HELP!

Hi @Terrycloth,

I recommend trying the HUM NUTRITION - Hair Sweet Hair. They are gummies you take once a day. Customers have seen an amazing difference in their hair growth after implementing them into their everyday routine! I hope this helped.

Warmest regards,

Helen

@Anonymous

What are your hair concerns, do you colour, do you have frizz, tangles etc

Anonymous Insider

My hair is coloured and gets easily tangled but isn’t still damaged at all 🙂 

@Anonymous,

My hair is on the thicker side as well and I always look for light weight conditioners that will not feel heavy (since I apply a lot). I suggest the Kiehl's Since 1851 Amino Acid Conditioner or the Sunflower Conditioner. The Amino Acid conditioner also smells like coconuts! Both of them are very light weight and do not weigh your hair down.

https://www.sephora.com/product/amino-acid-conditioner-P422249?icid2=products%20grid:p422249:product

https://www.sephora.com/product/sunflower-color-preserving-conditioner-P422507?icid2=products%20grid:p422507:product

❤️ Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing