Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best dry shampoo

What's your favorite dry shampoo that is also safe?

I go all out for my hair products and skincare but I've always gotten my dry shampoo from the drug store because I'm like it's only a dry shampoo until I heard about the recent recall for certain dry shampoo. Sooo I'm freaked out and looking for a better/ safe solution 

Re: Best dry shampoo

@ZaraConnor If you don't want an aerosol, Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder is my favorite for travel.

oribe gold lust dry shampoo! life changer

@ZaraConnor I prefer loose powder dry shampoos.  My absolute fave is Klorane.  Ulta sells it.

@ZaraConnor  My favorite is amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo 

Amika perk up dry shampoo is the best all around!

it has a great smell and it’s super easy to blend in!

I love Living Proof Mini Perfect hair Day (PhD) Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo 2.4 oz/ 83 mL  or Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo . None of Living Proof's Dry Shampoos are formulated with Benzene and, as they said on Instagram, they have strict quality control measures to be sure it doesn't enter in somewhere in the manufacturing process. I like the Advanced Clean version best - its gives you hair such a clean, soft feeling. Im obsessed I seriously can go a week without washing my hair because of it. 

Hi there! Thanks for the love, @LexBeautyGal18! So glad you've heard our dry shampoos are safe to use and that we never use benzene as an ingredient. At Living Proof, consumer safety is our absolute priority, and all our products undergo rigorous safety testing before they are released. For more information on benzene and dry shampoo, please visit our blog post here: https://blog.livingproof.com/what-is-benzene/

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo 

IGK Beach Club Texture Spray 5 oz/ 148 mL is a texture spray that doubles as a dry shampoo.  It smells great!

@Mel231 it’s just a texture spray it’s not a dry shampoo at all. IGK Direct Flight Multi-Tasking Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz/ 186 mL is a dry shampoo that will add a bit of grit to the hair. 

The IGK web site says Beach Club "cleans hair, eliminates oil."

@ZaraConnor 

amika Perk Up Talc-Free Dry Shampoo  has advertised on social that they do not contain Butane. 

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing