Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best Shampoo

Hey! so i am kind of stuck and need advice on what shampoo to get or what brand is the best. I have thin hair, colored(and i keep coloring it ) and i get breakage and hair fall and i want my hair to grow longer. my hair is usually dry and frizzy but I recently got a keratin treatment . 

Tags (3)

Best Shampoo

Living Proof Best Hair Day makes your hair fluffy and like silk. Also try dry shampoo more than wet and treat with leave in conditioners. If your hair is too dirty with dry shampoo you can rinse your hair in the shower and blow dry and then use dry shampoo if still greasy. A dime size of Devacurl cream won't leave fine hair greasy. Kenra Platinum Luxe One leave in is really great but Sephora doesn't carry it. 😶

Re: Best Shampoo

OLAPLEX - No. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo and OLAPLEX - No. 5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner are AMAZING for damaged, color treated hair! You also might love OLAPLEX - Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 as an intensive treatment (just be sure to wait at least 2 weeks post keratin treatment to be sure it can penetrate). 

I like shampoo and conditioner from Pureology, Alterna, and Oribe.  All these brands make hair care products for colored hair as well as ones that moisturize.

@Lola94 I rec a sulfate-free shampoo.  I love Pureology Hydrate.  Smiley Happy

Hi @Lola94,

Lately, I've been using MOROCCANOIL - Hydrating Shampoo and MOROCCANOIL - Hydrating Conditioner. So far, I really like both products a lot as it made my hair look and feel healthier.  Also, both products are phosphate free and color-safe.  Additionally, I also use the MOROCCANOIL - Protect & Prevent Spray Minifor protection from environmental stresses such as pollution, and sun exposure.  

I hope this helps!

Best,

Steph 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors