Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What is your favorite TV show?

I'm looking for a good new show to get into.

I always have my classic gilmore girls. I seriously watch it every single day and I've seen every episode like 6 times but it is my favorite show ever.

It has just always been my favorite show.

Some of my favorites are..

Gilmore Girls

Castle

Amazing Race

Modern Family

One Tree Hill (so sad its over)

Grey's Anatomy

How I Met Your Mother (this is recent.. just started watching on netflix)

Big Bang Theory... BAZINGA!

and some various others..

What are your favorites?? Especially ones that you LOVE to watch reruns of!

Re: What is your favorite TV show?

"Me too!" said no one's boyfriend or husband ever. 😉  I, too, love RHNJ and the promo makes me SO excited! 

I'll second the Battlestar Galactica recommendation ... that show changed my outlook on life 😉

Also, check out Small Town Surveillance. It's hilarious and very strange.

Dr WHO

Supernatural

Criminal minds

Sherlock

Not necessarily in that order

Once Upon a Time, Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother! ooo America's Next Top Model... hahaha 

Right now it's Game of Thrones all the way.

Other favorites, both current and off the air: Buffy (my all time favorite), Angel, Sons of Anarchy, Battlestar Galactica, Veronica Mars, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Downton Abbey, Sherlock, Doctor Who (not a fan of the past few seasons, but seasons 1-5 were great), Hannibal, Elementary, Archer, Arrested Development, West Wing, Friday Night Lights, Dexter, Homeland, The Walking Dead

I'm sure I'm forgetting some but I'm a TV junkie. I majored in film & media so I watch a LOT.

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy and Castle!

Besides those 2, I also watch Once Upon A Time, Revenge, and Gossip Girl (which ended but I still watch reruns all the time).

I admit, I don't watch much TV, and what I do watch we tend to wait until it's out on DVD and then watch it over and over again.

Dr Who has to be the #1 show in our house.  I haven't seen the current season since it's come out in two parts and DH doesn't want to get just 1/2 a season.  I do wish I'd been paying enough attention to record the specials they've been doing with each doctor.  Not only do we have the "new" series, but we've got everything that's been put out on DVD from the first 7 doctors.

Big Bang Theory is great!

We also regularly go back and watch Star Trek: TNG, Star Trek DS9, Babylon 5.  A lot of sci-fi in our house.  I want to watch Firefly again sometime soon.

I have Downton Abbey and I know I'll like it.  I just need to find the time to watch.

And we love Sherlock.  Those two guys need to stop being in so many movies and make some more episodes!

Oh, we like Clone Wars, too.  It's surprisingly well done (and I like it a lot better than Episodes 1-3, even if Jar Jar is still around a bit)

The one thing I don't watch is reality TV.  It drives me crazy.  I'll put on any sort of sporting event, though.  Is it football season yet?

Anonymous Insider

Clone Wars (apart from the first season) was amazingly awesome and well done, really catches the feel of the expanded universe ^.^

I've been LOVING the Vampire Diaries lately (:

Gossip Girl

Modern Family

How I Met Your Mother

Bones

House

Criminal Minds

Nikita

and occasionally I would watch telenovelas because they are just sooo addicting!

I love Vampire Diaries. Nina Dobrev is such a great actress. I was Katherine two Halloweens ago.

LOL. how hot is that breast pump in the background of my first picture! HAHAHA.  I was nursing my son at that time and that was a permanent structure for 18 months in my home. ugh

311424_586909258430_615049687_n 2.jpg308769_586908899150_1398985493_n.jpg(i should have been scowling in the last picture to be more accurate representation of Katherine- aka Katerina). 

Anonymous Insider

And I forgot Dance Moms man I should of made list.

I forgot about Dance Moms and Toddlers in Tiaras... don't watch them often, but they are definitely a guilty pleasure! 🙂

...I know she's kind of controversial but I kind of love Abby. I'll say it! 🙂

First and always, Arrested Development...so psyched that there are new episodes after 10 years.

I also love Boardwalk Empire, Downton Abbey, Homeland, Modern Family and Girls (I can't stand the characters -- really -- but I can't stop watching it, which speaks for it, I think). I also love shows like Intervention and documentaries on discovery, like Plane Crash.

And while I don't make an effort to watch them, I will generally always watch Law & Order SVU, Cold Case and crime dramas when they're on. (I also watch Dance Moms when I catch it on, but I don't make an effort to watch it anymore because it seemed to get really scripted in its second season.)

I have two that I watch regularly -- Grey's Anatomy and Once Upon A Time. I love Grey's! Maybe a bit too much....

But I also like Sherlock, Doctor who, and Game of thrones, I just don't get them on regular tv, I have to use Netflix to watch them. 

My brother is also into Downton Abbey and Buffy, but I can't stand buffy. I do occasionally watch Downton with him though. 

~We are all beautiful~

I love hardcore pawn too! It can be so intense sometimes but, its a very interesting show. 

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

I also forgot to mention Friend Zone, Lizard Lick Towing and Hardcore Pawn..:P

Oh hardcore pawn! I love that show!! There are some crazies on there too!! lol

Anonymous Insider

I don't know why ya'll don't admit what you watch or saying your embarrassed  everyone likes different things.

Game of Thrones (but love the books more! Come on with Book 6 already GRRM!)

True Blood

American Horror Story

Shameless

Bates Motel

Borgias

Big Bang Theory is great! 

Supernatural

guilty pleasure:

Glee!!

Anonymous Insider

I ❤️ Glee!