Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What do you do to boost up your mood?

Is there something specific you do to make yourself feel better? Maybe a place or something you wear? Curious to know!
Anonymous Insider

Re: What do you do to boost up your mood?

Always make the hair look good. Good hair is my go to

I love a red lipstick. 

RE: What do you do to boost up your mood?

Watch comedy
Anonymous Insider

I love adult coloring books they are so relaxing that it is therapeutic

Which book are you coloring right now? What pens or pencils do you like to use?

I play god in sims lol for some reason being able to control these things makes me feel better 😂😂

I eat chocolate cake with ice cream! 😋

fur therapy works everyone.

fur therapy works everytime.

Re: fur therapy works everyone.

Aww what a cutie!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Pampering myself like a nice bath, face mask, mani/pedi, or treating myself to shopping.

Essential Oils ( Lavender & Lemon) help

I like a change of scenery and a long drive. When I'm feeling down, I'm known to get in my car and go on a day or weekend trip, either alone or with a friend. I'll go to art museums in one of the big cities within a 2.5 hour drive, get some good food and coffee, do some shopping, and then head back home all refreshed. Or I'll drive to a small town, get some good, country food (like chicken fried steak with all the fixings--it's always best at a mom and pop restaurant!), check out some shops at the town square, check out some historic sites, maybe head to a vineyard or orchard, that kind of thing.

@Neeliay I'm feeling down today and realized that when this happens, I try to do something nice for someone.  I think this evening I will try to send out some cards I've been procrastinating about (congrats for babies, engagement; notes to friends in other states).  I'm hoping tomorrow I can be extra nice at work 🙂

@greeneyedgirl107 You know what always puts a smile on my face? Handing out food to the hungry. I don't particularly do this to make me happy, but I've noticed that it makes me happy when I do it. 

I was feeling just like that yesterday. I left my house and went to the beach. I didn't go in, I just sat inside my car, felt the wind, and watched other people have a good time from a the distance. 

Watching other people happy makes me happy when I'm not. It sounds like you have a very healthy way of dealing with your emotions. I think it's extra nice sending your friends cards! That's such a great idea! I also hope you feel better and have a wonderful day tomorrow!

@Neeliay Thank you so much for sharing what makes you happy!  That is so thoughtful of you to feed the hungry.  I always enjoy donating bags of dry goods.  Thank you for reminding me to think bigger!  And your well wishes to me personally are also most appreciated.

Image result for hearts gif

I'm glad! And thanks for sharing what makes you happy too!

I put on taylor swift music; either it'll cheer me up or let me release the negative energy through dancing or crying. Depends on the song 😜

I read my Bible. After seeing everything that people go through I am thankful for God. 

Anonymous Insider

Exercising, having a clean and organized room, looking good, using aroma therapy, shopping, and being positive
Anonymous Insider

If I can go out and spend money I usually treat myself to something Ilike (food, makeup, etc). If i don't want to spend I love to get outside and take pictures. Seeing some of the pictures I take makes me happy. I also sell some of them when others enjoy them.

Re: RE: What do you do to boost up your mood?

Wow that sounds wonderful! Beautiful pictures!

90 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
testing