Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What do you do to boost up your mood?

Is there something specific you do to make yourself feel better? Maybe a place or something you wear? Curious to know!

Re: What do you do to boost up your mood?

Try a new fragrance.

I feel really confident when I put some highlighter on. Without it, I feel naked. 

RE: What do you do to boost up your mood?

If I'm feeling down or lazy, sometimes dressing up or doing my hair or makeup makes me feel a bit better. If I'm like upset, watching America's Funniest Home videos or some other comedy show or movie makes me feel much better, or really even any funny YouTube videos or vines. Stay positive ❤️

In no particular order : pinterest, online shopping usual...

In no particular order : pinterest, online shopping usually Sephora or colourpop, wine from my glittery flask or wine coolers, watch a horribly embarrassing reality show and love my fur babies 🐶🐶🐶 oh wait & my bf gets lucky that night 😘 all in one day

Hiking! Then I shop

Helping others boosts my mood. Which is usually helping out my friends, or donating to a good cause, lately going through these threads and answering questions has helped. I also like to clean, read, or bullet journal. Pinterest also works.

making a cup of tea, spritzing perfume, looking at adorable k-beauty products.

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

I love going on drives with the up. Roads with a lot of field are typically my go to

Depends on the type of bad mood I'm in. Sometimes lifting weights, running or going for a long walk does the trick.  Other times a good ice cream is in order. I prefer Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Crunch or Cherry Garcia. Yummo!

I like to work out- especially rock climbing. I put on a cute sports bra and braid my hair and go with my husband. I have worn full face makeup to the gym before after work. They play music and it's just really relaxing.

Also when I'm gloomy I do a little more with my makeup to perk myself up and feel a bit more confident. 

Buy more Make up

I go for a big walk. I hit the sea wall for an hour, and between the exercise, the fresh air, the happy people, and music in my headphones, the unwind is unbeatable.

Make yourself some homemade hot chocolate. Heat up some milk on the stovetop, (stir to prevent scalding), add cocoa and sugar to taste, and then when it's at a simmer, add a dash of cinnamon, a splash of vanilla, and a pinch of cayenne. Top with whipped cream, and yum.

That sounds amazeballs!

@lilbooplesnoot

It is totally amazeballs. And pretty quick to make for a homemade dessert, too.

For an even richer taste, throw in a square of chocolate or two in while you're stirring.

A nice vintage red wine or smooth aged scotch solves everything! 😄 

(Okay, maybe not at work. That might not go over well. )

hands down, perfume. and choosing the perfect scent for the occasion / mood.

You know it!

Always after i bake and i see the matte effect it makes my skin appear makes me feel like i can accomplish anything.

RE: Re: What do you do to boost up your mood?

Omg yes.... once I got the hang of baking, I just can't do without it anymore... it's my favorite part of the glam process
Conversation Stats
Photos3
testing