Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

So I know there are various threads where we post what we are viewing/streaming but I thought it might be interesting for 2018 to have a CHALLENGE to post the queue of your choice for what you are currently seeing on your screen. 🙂

Rules:

1. Rules... There are no stinking rules! (just kidding!)

2. No really.. basically take a screen or type a list of the queue of your choice. Acceptable lists could come from such places as your: home DVR, YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Video, etc.

The more we share... the more you know! (oh wait... I'm not an NBC commercial!) But in all seriousness, my hope for this thread is by sharing these pics and/or lists we will learn about new shows, movies, series, etc. that some of us maybe never knew about before. The more we share, the more we learn. Sharing is caring!!!

So here is my share as of 01/16/2018 (taken from my home DVR via Verizon Fios):

IMG_0183.JPGIMG_7657.JPG

Yes, I have a problem. And my problem is named BRAVO.

@veronika23 @Tamara76 @Anonymous @tsavorite @ZombieMetroAnt @Ispend2much6 @darkiceis @Mcakes @k617 @mermadelove

(please tag others to join in the fun!)

Right?! I literally haven't turned my television on since...

Right?! I literally haven't turned my television on since November. YouTube while I get ready in the morning is as close as I get lol

Re: Right?! I literally haven't turned my television on since...

Hi @GG84,

I envy you. Once a show even gets my slightest attention, I become hooked. I don't want to think about how many hours of TV I watch right now! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@GG84, nothing is wrong with YouTube. I actually get lost in YouTube in the evening. I port it to my TV screen and just keep adding to my virtual play queue as I see each interesting video in my search. I end up killing hours of time (that I could be more productive with) watching videos of all sort. Mostly educational/informative/explainer types, especially on world events but an hour will go by and I won't even realize it.

seventeen.gif

@willa25  OMG, you are Crazy!!!  This looks like me after I've binge watched ER all day Saturday!! (I wish I could look this good!)

Re: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

Thanks for the tag, @willa25!!!  I am so behind on BIC right now!  Sadly (or maybe gladly?), t.v. has kind of fallen on the back burner with everything else I have going on.  Although, I recently discovered my daughter was simultaneously watching the first season of Riverdale on Netflix while I watched it downloaded from my DVR to my iPad while I was out of town for work for a week and a half, so we have a vow to catch up on Season 2 together! ❤️

I was not able to post for a few days but I AM SO HAPPY to see this thread is still alive!!! You know.. I try to stay away from you guys but then I realize..

Deep-Down-Really-Do-Care-About-Each-Other

@willa25 Glad to see you back!! Hope everything is ok and I missed you!

Anonymous Insider

@willa25, you try to stay away from us???

cry baby.gif

Hi @willa25 and Everyone,

I think this is going to be more embarrassing than impressive, because I love watching TV! 

Currently my roommates have me watching Grey's Anatomy. I also love Supergirl, Riverdale, Dr.Who, The Good Place, Superstore, Brooklyn 99, Criminal Minds, Lethal Weapon, and The Crown! 

I love mini series that air on BBC and historical shows as well. 

Ask me about a show, and I have probably seen it or at least an episode! 

I also love suggestions as it does not take a lot to persuade me to like a show. I am easily entertained 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT, hit me up with some BBC miniseries and I probably have seen it before. There was a time that I was actually going out of my way to get stuff pre-release from the U.K. before it came out on PBS b/c I couldn't handle waiting for the next season on PBS. But that was mainly Downton Abbey days. What series were your favs?

Hi @willa25,

Little Dorrit is a fav in my household and I also love North and South. Have you ever heard of Merlin or watched the old Robin Hood series that aired in the mid 2000's? Those were fun. I love Sherlock! I actually have never watched Downton Abbey. My sister pretty much spoiled the show for me and I never had the desire to watch if after that. 

Also, the new War and Peace was really good and my family is really into Poldark. 

I also love watching Miss Fisher's Murder Mystery on Netflix. It is such a fun show. 

I mean, I could go on and on! 🙂 

Best Wishes,

Janean 

@JaneanBT. I have watched Grey's Anatomy since day one! I've worked in healthcare for years and still like medical shows, any show with forensics (NCIS, CSI) and the shows that deal with real life trauma. My husband says I just want to see if they make a mistake! I use to watch The Good Wife until it went off. I've heard a lot about Riverdale.

Oh man! I love ALL of the NCIS shows and am pretty hooked in Grey's. My sister is a nurse at a children's hospital and I really want her to come and watch an episode to see if her pediatric department is anything like the show. 😉

@JaneanBT  My degree was in MedLab, so I would loved to go on to be Forensic Pathologist or another Abby!  This may sound morbid, but you learn a lot from autopsies. 

That would be awesome! Have you watched iZombie on The CW? The main character works in a morgue and is a lot of fun like Abby. 

@JaneanBT  No, I haven't ever watched  iZombie, but maybe I should start.  Sounds right up my alley! That's not where they show a girl on the commercial taking a bite of a brain?

Yes! That's the one! It's not that gruesome and is more on the funny side for the most part. 

RE: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

This thread is super fun!!! I am waaay behind on tv shows and movies yet despite this I can’t help but think of two of the most recent few shows and movies that are pending release down the line on my never-ending to be watched list. That I must see and have little patience waiting for First... -Krypton (just saw a trailer on Facebook and despite never getting around to watching Superman I must say Superman’s grandfathers story looks kinda rather epic. And last but certainly not least .... - fullmetal alchemist (the live action movie I don’t know if it will even be reachable or have subtitles in English but the trailer did havesubtitles! One can hope right? I loved the anime i watched the“Fullmetal alchemist” which it should follow I don’t think it willfollow thebrotherhood and just in case anyone is tempted see pics below if I could I would post a trailer but I alas I can’t

Re: RE: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

@WhereYouStand, I watched Full Metal Alchemist (the anime) with my husband, so the live action movie would be definitely something for us to watch together. I had no idea (shamefully) that they had actually made one. Thank you for the recommendation.

Re: RE: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

Hi @WhereYouStand.

Sqweeee! My roommate just showed me this trailer! Looks so intriguing. Also I have been waiting for a "good" Syfy show to come on. I love Wynonna Earp and the Killjoys but since Warehouse 13 was cancelled, I havent been feeling Syfy's shows. 

I am really excited for this one. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I currently started watching power on Starz but I am not...

I currently started watching power on Starz but I am not really into it but everyone says you have get through the first season and then it becomes better. so am also waiting for the empire to return and if anyone has not watched it I highly recommend it. Also does anyone of know some really good shows that are drama
1 Reply
testing