Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Holiday Decorations Thread

The holidays are going to be strange this year. Many people, including myself, are unable to celebrate with family or simply the way they want to. On the news this morning they were discussing that many people are decorating early because they feel they need cheer. I put my tree up a couple days ago. I was thinking it would be nice to see other people's decorations and spread the cheer. I am NOT just talking about Christmas. I consider myself mostly Jewish but grew up celebrating many holidays and have a Christmas tree of my own. So no pressure in terms of holiday or religion. Whatever you want to share. I finished putting the details on my tree today.

20201117_182700.jpg

Re: The Holiday Decorations Thread

@CookieGirl1 thank you so much!!!

@SportyGirly125 Love it from top to bottom!

@greeneyedgirl107 thank you so much!!!

I love your tree @SportyGirly125! That train set is so cute!

@faeriegirl thank you so much!!! 🤗

This is perfect!! @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster Thank you!!! 😚🤗

I love your tree @SportyGirly125 it's so festive and fun! It looks like a tree one of the high end department stores put out as decorations - so creative. I love the little box for the letters to Santa as well 🎄.

@niki172 Thank you so much. You are so sweet. 

@SportyGirly125 thank you for sharing your tree - it makes me happy just looking at it 🎅. Hopefully we'll get our tree up this year soon!

@niki172 @I can’t wait to see your tree. I only put mine up early because it takes me hours to decorate.  I don’t want to have it up for a month and then have to take everything down. 

@SportyGirly125 I completely understand - no reason to do all that hard work just to take it down in a few weeks. Plus this year we need the extra cheer. I collect Swarovski ornaments so it takes me forever to get every ornament in just the right place. I think I need a bigger tree lol. Here's my baby Simba from a few years ago -  I miss my big guy. He loved laying under the Christmas tree so putting it up is still a little bittersweet for me.

simba_n.jpg

Beautiful memory, @niki172! 💗

Beautiful pic @niki172 and wonderful but bittersweet memory of your sweet kitty. 

Thank you @Sunnysmom He truly was a one in a million. I'm so lucky that I happened to go into that Petsmart that day and look down thru the glass where they had the cats for adoption. He was curled up, but raised his head at me and looked at me straight on as to say "what do you want lady? I'm trying to sleep." I was blessed to have him for 15 years.

He truly chose you @niki172 ! 💞 So sweet. I know he had the most amazing life tho never long enough. Bums me out. I know he is lovingly watching you decorate your tree from kitty and doggie heaven! 🙏🏻😇🐱😘

@niki172 ,

I love this photo of Simba under the tree!  It's wonderful!

@tsavorite thank you so much ☺️.

@niki172 This is a great pic!

Thank you @greeneyedgirl107 he had such an adorable little face 😺 .

@niki172 what a beautiful photo and fur baby. I'm sorry about your loss. My sister's cat bats at the tree and knocks ornaments off.

Conversation Stats
Photos42
  • 20201117_182700.jpg
  • 20201117_170259.jpg
  • 24CF2EEC-A84C-4D2A-994F-ABC4D9F103A2.jpeg
  • simba_n.jpg
  • 20201118_162534.jpg
  • 20201118_162353.jpg
  • 20201115_143508.jpg
  • IMG_3581.jpg
  • IMG_3582.jpg
  • F59A1E63-A7F3-47B0-8F6E-41A7D1366B38.jpeg