Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

โšก๐Ÿฆ‰ The Harry Potter Thread! ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿฐ

I've noticed that there isn't a Harry Potter thread on here and I think one is long overdue. Feel free to post anything here that's related to the world of witchcraft and wizardry! 

tumblr_nrlchxzINK1uqkpjlo1_500.jpgrsz_hp-the-series.png

3220130144383120132111195.gif

Tags:

Re: The Harry Potter Thread!

@lmi82 Thank You I think I am going to call them and ask if they have an extra to sell
๐Ÿ™‚ do you know if the newer design is being sold at storybook cosmetics website?  is the new one called harry potter wands? I don't know what name I should search for.. ๐Ÿ˜ž

No problem, @mezzotown88. ๐Ÿ™‚

I highly doubt that they'll have any of the old brushes left over, but the new ones are up on the website. They're called the Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands. It looks like the gunmetal color is sold out right now. However, the gold and rose gold ones (both LE) are in stock. The gunmetal brushes will likely be restocked at a later date. I would recommend following the Storybook Cosmetics Instagram account for restock updates. 

Here's the website link. Just replace the word "dot" with a period and you'll be all set.

https://storybookcosmetics DOT com/collections/brushes

ETA: You can also sign up for product/stock updates via the link below.

http://storybookcosmetics DOT us14 DOT list-manage.com/subscribe?u=fe9db339602e23a1fd06aa7d7&id=30d5fe6f7e

@lmi82 Thank you so much!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Saw these on Cosmo today - They'll be available from MuggleLibraryCandles on Etsy in February - It's supposed to start off white, but change to your house color when you burn it!!!!!   @lmi82 @ElleElleG

harry-potter-sorting-hat-candle-1507732706.jpg

Love this idea!! Just a PSA, if you're like me and you have no patience to wait until February, if you search on Etsy there's a few other brands that carry color changing sorting candles too!

knockknockyouknowwho.jpg

I found this gem while hunting for unicorn pics. Just priceless. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

f4d8070b10dffaab2233d9ab95c71ebe--so-funny-funny-stuff.jpg

Hahahahaha pure gold @lmi82. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I can't believe today is the 19 years later referenced in the epilogue! 

Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜„

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Ha ha ha...love this!!!

Harry Potter was my childhood. I think I'd be in Ravencla...

Harry Potter was my childhood. I think I'd be in Ravenclaw. ๐Ÿฆ…

Re: Harry Potter was my childhood. I think I'd be in Ravencla...

Me too!

Might as well add these here. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜„

Studio C has other Harry Potter videos. Definitely, check out their The Wizarding World of Harry Potter playlist on youtube!

cooki.JPGcook.JPG

Spoiler
Get ready to ditch your basic store-bought makeup applicators, because we just found a brush set that's about 17 times more magical. Cookie Dough Deco, an under-the-radar brand that makes some of the cutest, trendiest beauty goodies, just so happens to sell a complete brush set inspired by Hermione Granger's time-turner necklace from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban โ€” you know, that nifty hourglass-like pendant that allows her and Harry to travel back in time with a few simple twirls.

Unfortunately, these makeup brushes don't actually allow you to transport through time and space (that we know of, that is), but they're still pretty darn magical. Each of the five brushes in the collection is vegan, cruelty-free, and made out of metal (no easy-to-break plastic here!) with either a silver or gold finish. Customers have the option to buy the $27 set either by itself or packaged in the cutest envelope โ€” complete with a red wax seal and Hogwarts stamp. (Obviously we'd pick the latter of the two choices.)

While you frantically search for your credit card to place an order for your own set, scope out a few more pictures of these glorious makeup brushes ahead.

time anyone turner classes GIF

Heart OMG @lmi82

OMG! Those brushes are amazing, @ZombieMetroAnt

My reaction, LOL!My reaction, LOL!

ETA: I just looked at their Etsy shop, and ugh, they make counterfeit Storybook Cosmetics brushes. Ripping off someone else's designs is a big pet peeve of mine, so CookieDoughDeco is now on my no-buy list. Dang it. ๐Ÿ˜ž

giphy (2).gif

@ZombieMetroAnt I see these tripling my makeup application time. I am pretty prone to playing with spinning things incessantly.

Don't know if I want these because they're so cute or because they're related to Harry Potter...๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ  I need to delete the internet it's making me want to purchase too much!

This spamfest...

tenor.gif

31e9272649692b59c403166cba1a2203.gif

and I don't like spammers!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos221
  • tumblr_nrlchxzINK1uqkpjlo1_500.jpg
  • 3220130144383120132111195.gif
  • 6358799009658955091095675736_Hogwarts.png