|

Food

what’s your favorite breakfast food? Mine is pancakes🤗

Re: Food

Mine fried egg with bread made by my husband 🤩😍

Spinach and feta omelet...with Rye toast and coffee @IdeZayedDew 

Cucumbers soaked in salt, rice vinigar, and curshed red peppers with korean marinated eggs over rice, topped with green onions! Refreshing and hearty 

Id have to say my favorite is eggs benedict, however I NEVER make that at home, only have it when I go out (which is rare).  At home I'm pretty boring and stick to a granola bar or oatmeal, and on a lucky day it might be eggs and bacon 🙂 Really I love all breakfast foods, it's hard to pick.

Definitely lox, bagel, &  cream cheese!

mine is dal rice

I love a good Filipino breakfast on lazy weekends. Garlic fried rice, eggs, some kind of protein (I like Filipino sausages), atchara (pickled green papaya slaw) and some sliced fruit.

Smoked salmon eggs Benedict is good too. The sauce is actually really easy to make with a microwave!

@JoSometimes That sounds delicious!

@IdeZayedDew Although my favourite food is sushi... my favourite breakfast food is an omlette and hasbrowns.

Sushi! @IdeZayedDew 

I love that idea @Mellmars1185! There aren’t any sushi places near me that open for breakfast though…

@JoSometimes Oh dear! I didn't realize it was for breakfast food! I saw food and thought of sushi immediately. I may need to add a breakfast food lol

Avocado Toast and black coffee

Mine is waffles @IdeZayedDew!

I loooove eggs benedict! It's probably my go-to if I go out somewhere for breakfast. Also can't beat just a classic bacon and eggs breakfast.

I used to love chocolate chip pancakes but covid ruined that for me. I'm gonna have to go with an omelet, eggs benedict, or good ole eggs, sausage, and  hashbrowns yummy.  I could also live off Mcds Sausage Egg McMuffins. 

@IdeZayedDew  I'm a big fan of shakshuka. Shrimp (or another protein) and cheese grits is another fave. But my absolute favorite thing to eat in the morning is nearly any dish that's noodles + a protein + veggies in a bowl, with or without broth. Leftover japchae is perfect (I usually make a big batch to last a week). So is instant ramen with an egg dropped in. 

I love buttermilk pancakes and usually put Granny Smith apples and/or blueberries in the batter. But I prefer pancakes for dinner or dessert. 

If I'm at a restaurant or diner for breakfast, I usually order 1 or 2 eggs over-easy, a couple sausage patties (pork, turkey, or veggie), and toast or a bagel. If the place makes good Belgian waffles, I might also order one of those with fruit. If they offer cheese grits, I usually order that. 

I love shakshuka @WinglessOne! Sometimes I make some to finish up the last of my hearty veggies. There’s also a cafe across the street from me that serves it with pita bread. 😋

@JoSometimes  Oh wow, if there was a good shakshuka source across the street from me, I'd live there at least 2 mornings a week. You're lucky! 

@WinglessOne @I never heard of shakshuka until I heard it on Love is Blind season 3. Now I’m intrigued. 

Conversation Stats
testing