cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

Finally Trying To Start Living!!!!

Hey everyone!! I'm new here, and just starting to learn my way around. I'm going to be both blunt and honest, because I have to, but I am starting my life over, in a way. I have suffered from crippling depression for years, and I totally lost myself. Sadly, it took my hair that was once down to my booty, becoming one giant knot of sadness and misery, and me noticing my daughter following my footsteps... To decide to really start over this time!!! I am ready to love myself again, to learn stuff, and hopefully make some awesome new friends!!!! Sorry if this wasn't posted where it should have been!! Hope to talk soon, and thanks for listening!!!##26195725_1757280494284136_690915093630297072_n.jpg

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: Finally Trying To Start Living!!!!

Hi and welcome @Anonymous  You are very much among friends here

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC!!! Itโ€™s a great place to talk about anything and everything and meet a bunch of great people. 

Welcome, @Anonymous !

It's nice to meet you!  I hope that you will stay and look around.  Join in the conversation!

@Anonymous welcome to BIC! On top of having a ton of lovely community members, you will find that we like to talk about pretty much everything and not just beauty. Feel free to join in on any discussions and welcome again! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

@Anonymous  -- Welcome!  Thanks for sharing your story.  The board is a great place to chat, meet wonderful people and of course, share beauty tips!  Nice to meet you.

@Anonymous What a brave post! Thank you for sharing your journey with the Beauty Insider Community ๐Ÿ™‚ Sending positive thoughts your way!

Best,
Rebecca

@Anonymous  Iโ€™m happy that you are taking steps for yourself and your daughter. 18DF4900-3A73-4584-BE6C-EE247003A60A.jpeg

Hey @Anonymous, welcome to the BIC! ๐Ÿ˜Š

You're in the right place to make friends and pick up beauty and self-care tips along the way! 

I've faced my own demons as well, after having children, and understand how difficult the battle can be. It looks like you're on the right path with caring for yourself ๐Ÿ’— I hope you'll have fun here! 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks you so much!!!

Thanks you so much!!!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 52 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos2
  • 26195725_1757280494284136_690915093630297072_n.jpg
  • 18DF4900-3A73-4584-BE6C-EE247003A60A.jpeg
testing