cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Beauty Insider Community Launch Party

Launch Party Invite.jpg

The Beauty Insider Community Launch Party is approaching and we are so excited to meet many of you in person to celebrate our new launch!

In case you haven't heard the details yet, we're hosting a launch party in Hollywood and there will be beauty, bites, activities and most importantly, your community friends IRL! Not to mention a gift bag and cameo appearances from some of your favorite brand foundersโ€ฆ

We still have some spots open and we would love to see you (+ one guest)  there! If you are able to make your way to LA and are interested in attending the launch party on August 11th at 6pm, please send me a PM. Feel free to reach out with questions as well! 

Re: Beauty Insider Community Launch Party

those red berry macarons were pretty darn tasty

@pixiedust2 the pins! ๐Ÿ˜„

Thx for sharing @pixiedust2.  I want those pins/buttons.  Scratch that, i want all those goodies ๐Ÿ˜‰  What a fun gift bag! Enjoy!!!

@pixiedust2   ohhhh nice goodies!!!!!  I love that mermaid pin ๐Ÿ˜„

This is awesome @pixiedust2! What a fabulous gift bag! โค๏ธ

Love seeing all the photos, looked like so much fun! 

It was great! Hopefully it'll become a regular thing so more of us can attend! @k617

I had a great time last night! Sister did a good job of taking pictures which I'm glad because I only took two ๐Ÿ™ˆ It was so great to finally meet BIC (in my head I still call it BT๐Ÿ˜) members in person. Everyone was so sweet and just as beautiful, if not more, than what we see here! Thank you Sephora for putting on this event! 

20170811_204413-01.jpeg

Atelier station where they gave perfume samples and an engraved perfume sleeve with our initals on it!Atelier station where they gave perfume samples and an engraved perfume sleeve with our initals on it!

OMG!   How fun!   Looks like you had a blast!   @SDdenm

Thanks for sharing! โค๏ธ

@SDdenm  Thank you for posting, what an experience!

Thanks @SDdenm and @sister13 for posting! Looks like lots of fun and soooo great to see a bunch of familiar BICers together! I absolutely wanted to go, and when it was first announced, found a some reasonably-priced tickets from Vancouver, but couldn't end up swinging the time.

Aww! Hopefully they do it again and you'll be able to come! @NotCrocker

Thx for posting @SDdenm.  I recognize most beautiful friendly faces there. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wish you were there! @blackkitty2014

RE: Beauty Insider Community Launch Party

that was a nice event..thank you sephora!

RE: Beauty Insider Community Launch Party

So i am the worst at taking pics. I will have to come back when not on mobile. I had to leave early but I hope we will have the chance to do this again. It was amazing and surreal to see so many lovely BTers in person. Will post more when I can but trying to get a few up before I board!! THANK YOU SEPHORA AND @KatieBT @candacebt @ShiraBT and I know so many more who made this event wonderful! Love you BT!

Re: RE: Beauty Insider Community Launch Party

SWOON!!!

Thank you all so much for coming to the launch party! It was surreal to meet all of you in person! I hope we can do it again soon โค๏ธ

y'all look lovely! and yes, I should've just said hi to you and @pixiedust2 . I did have a great time, thank you! I was the Asian gal with teal hair not dressed in party attire roaming around with my husband. (and why is this auto-capitalizing things for me? I don't like that..weird.) 

@sister13 Love all those pics!  Thanks for sharing!  And I was wondering if there would be drinks!  LOL

@sister13 So happy we got to meet you!

Yey!!! @sister13 Thanks for posting the pictures.

Looks like an awesome party ๐Ÿ™‚ It's so Wonderful of Sephora to throw it for our community!!! Hope everyone that went had an amazing time getting to meet each other in person and it's so much fun to see the pictures!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • Launch Party Invite.jpg
  • 20170811_204413-01.jpeg
testing