Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

The holidays are coming!!! 🎄🎄🎄The holidays are coming!!!

Image result for elf gif

So in the holiday spirit and since last year I had a holiday countdown thread, I thought I would bring it back this year.  Come on over to share your beauty tips, stories, anything beauty that stood out for you during 2017 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate many different holidays!

Image result for elf gif

If you guys want... I'm hoping that on December 1st I can do the daily questions again. So each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or something beauty related for 2017. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. I’ll add it to the list and tag you when it’s posted.

Image result for elf gif

Spoiler
Image result for elf gif

Let's get this party started!!!!!

Image result for Christmas party gif

Related image

Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 SO TRUE!

This is so true right now. "What? No... I can't possibly eat another bite! ... Wait, are those the Mint M&Ms??? ::grabs handfuls::" 

RE: Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

Lol can we discuss that Freeform (formally ABC family) has a COUNT down to the Count down of 25 days of Christmas lol!! Also I love that HarryPotter is considered a Christmas Movie - Harry Potter weekend starts the countdown to the count down the weekend after thanksgiving!!

Re: RE: Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

Hahahaha a count down to a count down! 😄 Man that sure is a lot of movies! 😄

I love the countdown every year but I'm annoyed since the...

I love the countdown every year but I'm annoyed since they started claiming Harry Potters were Christmas movies. Like what? Why? Is it because has magic or because it has a Christmas scene? 🤔 lol. They also use them for Halloween. I'm all for Harry Potter but what is the logic?

Re: I love the countdown every year but I'm annoyed since the...

I don't consider them Christmas movies either and therefore also used to get annoyed by it.  So I've started to consider it a gift from the network to play them as a marathon.  I figure that way I can be less cranky about it.

I don't know if that helps you out, but it seemed to work for me. 🙂

Nice way to look at it @ChristineR07. I enjoy them when they are now. I'm just puzzled by the logic. 

@Lazybeautybeast Oh, you're looking for logic.  Um, it's a stretch, but work with me here.  Harry has horrible birthdays even during the series because he's back with the Dursley's for the summer or the Minister of Magic shows up and they get in a fighting match.  Haloween is no good, ever.  It's the anniversary of his parents death.  No fun.  The only good thing that's every happened to poor Harry on Halloween is he became friends with Hermione that day.  The only two times Valentine's Day is really even brought into the mix he gets embarrassed by Ginny's singing valentine and gets into a fight with Cho.  They're in England, so Thanksgiving, Labor Day, Memorial Day and the Fourth of July aren't exactly celebrated for him to have good memories of.  But he generally has a good (or at least eventful in the instance of Deathly Hallows) Christmas.

Well @Lazybeautybeast I consider Die Hard a part of my Christmas line up 😄

Image result for die hard meme

I love it!!!! 

diehard.jpg

😆 LoL. @veronika23  I fought with my bf about Die Hard as a Xmas movie when we first started dating. I have since conceded that it can be included in our holiday tradition.

@Lazybeautybeast   hahahaha it has to be! 😄

@Lazybeautybeast LOL😂 this is one of the best memes I’ve seen 👍🏻 

Since Thanksgiving is coming up (for the US)... anyone has anything to share? Stories, jokes, meme, recipes, traditions? Anything goes! 😄

best-thanksgiving-memes.jpg

One more, V....

supernaturalthanksgiving2.jpg

And it would be even better if cooked by...

Spoiler
supernaturalthanksgiving.jpg

Ohhh you can keep them coming @Tamara76!  Daaaaaammmmmmnnnn!!!!! What a nice surprise!!! 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23

484E3943-FE6F-4F6B-A370-858F02602A49.gif

Everytime I come to this thread that meme cracks me up. 😂 My family always had a pretty low key Thanksgiving. Wake up, stay in our PJs all day, watch the parade, eat ALL day, takes naps, and break out the Christmas decorations. Sometimes board games and/or football was played. 

RE: Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

When you are Italian ...pasta is the first course of every holiday meal lol

Re: RE: Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

@Kim888  Exactly!  Maybe lasagne made with ground turkey would count. 🙂  I want to make all the foods, but I run out of energy and time.

43 Replies
testing