Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty

Applied to 2022 Sephora Squadโœจ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ

Hi guys! (LINK BELOW)

I know we donโ€™t know each other. So I want to start off by introducing myself. My names Naima, Iโ€™m 24 and I am a creative innovation enthusiast. I recently graduated and got my bachelors degree this past June. I am currently still job seeking. My passion is creativity and teaching, I love using my social media to influence and help others. I am expressing myself through social media and bringing you all along my journey.  What better way to start my first ever post, then to share some exciting news about me + Sephora. Iโ€™m so excited to announce that I have applied for the Sephora Squad 2022. Iโ€™m nervous, excited and proud of myself for giving it a shot. I would really appreciate your support. if you left me a testimonial (a comment on why you think I would make a great addition to the squad.) I would really appreciate it๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™ˆ

& if you can share with your friends - all you have to do is talk about why I would be a great addition/influencer on the team. If you like my fashion/tutorial, skincare, lifestyle, makeup and funny videos on TikTok & Instagram you can talk about that๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค

Also please Dm @SomaliSuperNova  a screenshot of your testimonials so I can read it and appreciate it.

https://www.sephorasquad.com/leave_testimonial/91444 

Re: Applied to 2022 Sephora Squadโœจ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ

@SomaliSuperNova   Good luck on your application!!  

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing