Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Y’all I need some help!

Comment makeup or skincare products you recommend and why!

Re: Y’all I need some help!

Skincare is personal of course so it truly depends on what you need for your skin but I will definitely tell you what my favorites have been. 

it feels like I’ve been yelling all through out the forums but this Glow Recipe Avocado Ceramide Moisture Barrier Cleanser 5 oz / 150 mL is the best cleanser I have tried. It’s so yummy and luscious and thick and moisturizer without stripping my skin. I don’t agree to use it as a makeup remover because it stings on my skin but as a regular daily cleanser it’s perfect.

Nécessaire The Body Serum - With Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide + Ceramide 5.1 oz/ 150 mL is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I take hot showers my skin dries out but this is the perfect after shower moisturizer to mix in with my lotion and my skin has felt soft and I don’t have those dry skin bumps anymore. 

Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer  is the only moisturizer that I feel balanced my skin being super dry but the product is not super heavy. It’s the perfect blend able moisturizer 

Follow the hype around the SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner 16 mesquite  it’s creamy it’s blendable it’s cool proof and it’s only $12. 

good luck!! 

Hi! 

My top skincare recommendation is the Paula’s Choice BHA. I have really sensitive skin and use this once or twice a week to exfoliate, I feel like I can really see a difference in less blackheads. 

For makeup, I have had really good luck with Clinique for foundation and concealer. I think they look really natural and blend into the skin. As someone who is extremely fair, I think they do a good job offering a natural porcelain tone. 

I also love the water proof better than sex mascara from Two Faced. I had always had a hard time not smudging my mascara and this stuff really helps. I also think the smaller travel size is easier to apply. 

The Dior lip plumping gloss is my ride or die lip product. It makes me feel so confident and the beige shade matches every look. Only thing is that it is $40, I am hoping to try the Sephora lip plumping gloss for $13 to see how they compare. I have heard good things and hope their true haha. 

What are your favorite products? 🙂

@skincaregrlzzz  Which types of products are you interested in? Cleansers, moisturizers, foundations, blushes, eyeshadows...? Also, are there any skincare or makeup problems/issues you're trying to solve, or goals you want to meet? Just trying to get a narrower idea of what you're looking for, so I can make helpful recommendations. 

I mean, I can recommend a looong list of skincare products and lipsticks/glosses. But that won't help you if those products don't actually address your particular skin's needs, or you're not a lipstick fan. (Hi, I'm a lipstick addict.) 

My skin is not sensitive, and my skin is a mix between dry and oily. I prefer lipgloss lol.

I love sharing favorites @skincaregrlzzz but Skincare is very personal, everyone has different needs, what works for one person, could be a total miss for another. My skin is very dry, and these are things I love ❤️ 😍 Sorry if this is a long one 😅

Sunscreen : Unseen Sunscreen by Supergoop, It dosen't feel gross on your face. 😄I used to hate putting on spf everyday, and this is much more enjoyable

Face Mask : Dr Jart Cyro Rubber mask with Alantoin. For my dry sensitive skin, this does wonders to soothe, repair and deeply hydrate 💧

Serums: Niacinamide and Buffet with Copper Peptides by The Ordinary. These two serums do so much work for the skin and this line is sooo affordable. I like Niacinamide for its hormonal acne fighting abilities and Copper Peptides for thier anti aging benefits 💙

Face wash: For my first cleanse, I use the Inkey lists Oat Cleanser. It is affordable and breaks down my makeup and sunscreen pretty well. My fav second cleanse is Tula's Cult Classic Cleanser, it has a lovely baby powder scent and gives me a good clean without feeling stripped.

Hair Products: JVN (blowdrier activated) styling milk is amazing! My hair looks fabulous for days whenever I use this with the heat from my dryer.

K18 Molecular Repair Mask, this stuff is just magic at repairing my chemically damaged hair 😍
Verbs Ghost Oil, is my top fav hair oil. It is weightless and works very well with my fine hair, gives shine without being heavy.

Mascara: Kush Volumizing Mascara. It coats my lashes well and doesn't smear during the day 😄

Primer: .The Ordinary's High adherence silicone Based Primer. It's another winner by this brand, very affordable and I like the way it feels and looks when I use it. 😀

Personally, I love the too faced foundation, it makes my skin look so much clear and makes it look so natural! Along with that I recommend the Better Than Sex mascara, it makes my lashes look longer! A skincare product I would recommend would be the Neutrogena Face Wash (it’s an orange color). It helped clear up my face so much! And it leaves my skin soft and clean.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing