Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Oooooh. 

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Hmmmm, I got this email too!  Very exciting... However, it has my old address from two years ago...  Mods, is there any way to contact Fedex to change the address?  Otherwise someone else will be getting my gift.....  

Thank you!

For address change you will have to PM the mods, I believe @candacebt@ShiraBT or @KatieBT should be able to help you. I'm not sure if you can contact FedEx directly to change it but you can call them and ask as well. @roseps135

Thank you for posting about this! I too got the email and was worried it was a phishing link/situation. There's been a death in my husband's family so I haven't been able to check thoroughly to see if anyone else got it when I did last night..

Very excited regardless of what it is! I've never received anything from posting on BT so I'm already grateful!

@KatieKabam - My condolences to you and your husband on the loss in his family!

My condolences, @KatieKabam- Hope the package brings a little brightness to your day.

@KatieKabam  I'm sorry for your loss.

My sympathies to you and your family @KatieKabam Heart

Oh my goodness! My condolences. I've only gotten phishing emails about (nonexistent) orders cancelled, not shipping me stuff, lol. Whatever we end up receiving, I hope it brightens up your day!

I got an invoice the other day as well... I thought it was an invoice saying that they had delivered my package (for I did indeed have a Sephora order that day). Thank you for starting this thread to inform me of it! Congrats to all of you@

I've never gotten the email but congrats to all who did! I can't wait to see what's it is you're getting 🙂

As it is shipped FEDEX ground, I think it will be nail polish or perfume, as these items are only ground shipped.

I think it's sent FedEx ground because it's a more cost effective way to ship packages out to so many people.

I think any little thing with Hall Of Famer painted or engraved on it would be wonderful!

BTW , Has anyone from Canada received this HOF package shipment email?

Ooo yeah I wouldn't mind decor!

Remember the formula x one? I don't think we got notified for that... it just showed up 😄

Yup but for those I don't think US folks got the notification either. But as @ said, it may take a little longer for Canadian packages to arrive so maybe eventually we do get the emails 😁

@fatimamummy  oh I thought people had received emails they were getting that back in the day. Maybe we will get emails too! I just want to know what's in there 😄

I know, I love to track my packages 📦 @veronika23 😁

@fatimamummy. I get it! Me too 😄

I don't think any Canadian peeps got an email. Maybe they're not shipping it by FedEx to us? 

930 Replies
testing