Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you do for creasing ?!?!?

LISTEN I’ve tried everything okay. Well, hopefully not everything… please give me your tips and tricks to smile, or make any facial expression, and not have it screw with your makeup !!! 

Tags:

Re: What do you do for creasing ?!?!?

If you are talking about under eye creasing, you must try Huda Beauty concealer.  I always set under my eyes with a pink setting powder if I use a different concealer I will use Ben Nye pink setting powder.  Don't bake.  Lightly dish or I have have been having great luck with the little triangular velour puffs.  Or you can apply concealer, spray some some setting spray on the back of your hand, tap it in under each eye and lightly powder once dry.   Their are slews of videos on YouTube about how to stop creasing.  You will probably have to experiment a little to find the right technique 

I’ve been finding any grippy primer works wonders, like the MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL . Any foundation, but no heavy powder all over. Also, spritzing some setting spray in between primer & foundation, and even after. And finally, banana powder! A light dusting near any high crease areas & under the eyes as well 🙂

@sardeanna my under eyes tend to be very dry as I’ve gotten older. First things first, I use a hydrating eye cream. Second, I’ll use a hydrating primer. And work concealer I use a very small amount. I take Tarte’s Shape Tape ans apply 3-4 dots under my eyes. Taking a damp beauty blender, blend accordingly. And use a light setting powder like

Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucent 

Hope this helps!

@sardeanna after you set your makeup with powder, have you tried going in with a beauty blender spritzed with setting spray and pressing in the powder?

I will!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing