Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@JoSometimes oh my gosh this look is amazing!! Your outfit is perfect, I'm loving this

Aww thank you @lmaster! I’m enjoying it too! 

@JoSometimes  you look stunning both ways 💜 I think it's so fun the way you play with different looks and outfits! And your hair looks great!

Thank @caitbird! I always thought I had decent self-esteem and was comfortable with myself. Lately though, I’ve being rediscovering myself again with how I present myself and I’m totally loving it. I never thought I would enjoy pushing and blurring gender boundaries this much. 😊

@JoSometimes  that's awesome to hear, I'm so happy for you! 🥰

@JoSometimes Great looks! You have great hair. I can't wait to see how you grow it out.

Aww thank you @Mellmars1185! My skin is always dry and itchy but at least my hair has always been relatively problem free.

I grew it out quite a bit over the summer but got a bad haircut just before starting work again in September and lost a lot of length. I went to a different salon that is more considerate of the LGBTQ community and they helped me come up with a plan to grow it into more of a pixie. It’s going to be a few months of growing it out in strategic areas after that bad haircut in September but it’s already much more versatile. 

@JoSometimes  Bad haircuts are the worst!  I like the length it’s at but can’t wait to see what your final vision evolves into.  

@heartsmyface Thank you! The challenge is styling it more feminine on those days. I have an entire lifetime of habits to break. 

Your beautiful both ways @JoSometimes 😍 🩵🩷

That's going to be fun! As your hair grows out you'll have more and more styling options. 😁

Ooh piercing problems are a bit of a pain, hopefully it's smoother sailing now. 

Can we talk about that brooch or necklace in your first picture? That's a gorgeous find, I love how both you outfits turned out. 

Thank you @CynthieLu! I was really happy seeing myself both ways yesterday! It ended up being a really great day of gender euphoria from both sides.

The necklace? Another thrift store find. I just ran it under the collar and buttoned it down like I would a neck tie. The outfit needed something special. Plus my girls wanted to be extra fancy yesterday with their outfits and wore their “shiny skirts and sweaters” (party outfits) so I needed to up my fashion game to keep up with them.

Love those thrifty finds! 😉🛒 @JoSometimes 

I bet they looked lovely in thier sparkly party clothes, and had alot of fun dressing up together with you. 💕

@CynthieLu According them, I was “fancy” and they were “pretty.” They love picking their own outfits and some days they amaze me with their fashion sense. 

That's adorable @JoSometimes I can see where they get it from 😉

@CynthieLu Awww, you’re too kind. 😊

My latest red lip look 💋

20231115_085958-01.jpeg

20231115_091837-01.jpeg

Face: Milani Supercharged Dewy Skin Primer & Glossier Stretch Fluid Foundation for Buildable Coverage Very Light 2 & Glossier Futuredew Facial Oil-Serum Hybrid 1 oz / 30 mL 

Concealer: Glossier Stretch Concealer - G12

Cheeks: Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops - Bubbly & Rituel de Fille Rare Light Creme Luminizer - Ghost Light & HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Bio-Radiant Gel-Powder Highlighter with Fermented Arnica Rose Quartz 

Setting powder: Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucent 

Brows: Kosas Air Brow Tinted Clean Volumizing Eyebrow Gel Auburn & Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Caramel 

Eyes: Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow Pillow Talk 

Lashes: GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Can't Stop Staring Clean Lengthening & Lifting Mascara Black 

Lips: KVD Beauty Everlasting Lip Liner Outlaw & KVD Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Santa Sangre

Setting spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Makeup Setting Spray Standard Size - 4 oz/ 118 mL 

I have told you that you are gorgeous in red lipstick, but I will tell you again and again @caitbird ! Stunning!!! 😍

@Saradestin  thank you so much! 🥰

@caitbird  Wow your ski looks translucent and combined with that red lip this look is fire! 

@heartsmyface  thank you so much! 🥰

@caitbird @Love the beautiful bold outfits and red lippie. 

25,427 Replies
testing