Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Redhead Mascara

Ok. I'm a redhead and have blonde lashes. They are long and so when I wear black mascara, it just looks bad and extremely unnatural. Any recommendations for brown/red mascaras?

Re: Redhead Mascara

@samariabrown I just remembered that rom&nd (a k-beauty brand) makes a mascara with red undertones, in case you're still looking and need an affordable option.

a.pngb.png

So does Clio

a.png

@samariabrown Both the Lancome Hypnose and Definicils brown options were my go-tos for years. They're both great picks for brown shades. 

The best is CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara in brown!! Looks like a lash tint makes your lashes look so long

@samariabrown maybe the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara Dream Pop ? The description states the color is "berry brown"

I am a fan of the soft burgundy shade of L'oreal Voluminous, @samariabrown but my fave brown was discontinued some time ago.

@samariabrown 

Have you ever tinted your lashes? 

I love Elisabeth Arden's Stunning Brown in thier High Impact Mascara, but I think it still might be too dark @samariabrown  

And that's thier entire colour range. But it's a lovely less harsh option to black

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos3
  • a.png
  • b.png
  • a.png
testing