Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

I am an aspiring/ struggling beauty influencer...

I am an aspiring/ struggling beauty influencer...are there any tips, secrets or tips that any other influencers would like to share? I love beauty, and I don't want to give up. It doesn't matter how many followers I have if I atleast get to 1 person. My biggest goal is to have ladies or men who are like me Or can relate to me (31 year old single mom who works 15hr nights as a emergency shift vet tech, who struggles with anxiety, depression, and other mental illness) that we are beautiful and we don't have to have a degree in Makeup to feel beautiful. sometimes (for me at least) just putting on some mascara in the morning makes your whole day better and can bring me out of my depression. (I'm not sure any of this makes senss, but sometimes when o don't feel like getting out of the bed, if I just put on a little Makeup, it changes my whole mood. I

Re: I am an aspiring/ struggling beauty influencer...

@MichelleVetTech I am obsessed with makeup and skincare as well! We all are, which is why we are here. I have been active here, on the BIC for a couple years. As you post, answer questions, etc...the mods will know who you are. I have been gifted many amazing gratis from Sephora! I have been sent products to test (including the Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Natural Beigebefore it was released) and many other items. I am not an influencer of any type. I just love collecting. So, stay active! You will be recognized and also meet some amazing women! I have my BIC bestie and sheโ€™s an amazing woman! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

awww I just now seen this thank you so Mu h for your repl...

awww I just now seen this thank you so Mu h for your reply โค I'm sooo busy all the time. 3 kids and work 15hr nights... I'm surprised I get to shower daily ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ฃ

I have been a BI since probably 6 or so month's ago. Thank you for your response by the way โค I was meaning in general like on Instagram I only have almost 700 followers. I know Its still early in my learning and I haven't been doing it long, but I enjoy doing it ๐Ÿ˜ I just want to reach more people . Don't get me wrong I love free stuff and would never turn any product away, but that's not the reason I starred doing this. Thank you so so so much for taking the time to reply to me โคโคโคโค

Hi Michelle, it takes time, really. I have been in the beauty/skincare business for most of my life as well I do love it. Iโ€™ve been retired for 9 years and really miss the iteration. Iโ€™d love to get into the influencer program. Any chance you may be able to get me involved? If so please let me know. Iโ€™d also like to say Iโ€™m happy to help with any questions. Have a great day! You go girl! 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing