cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Hyperpigmentation

Hello everyone,

I have concerns about pigmentation on my lips and around my lips. Its one of my insecurities which I am overcoming gradually. But I still hope there would be some remedy to it.  

share your thoughts or experiences !

Re: Hyperpigmentation

@Wickedblueberry I’m not aware of any lip treatment products meant to address things like hyperpigmentation, but something you can do it help prevent it further is wear a lip balm with SPF. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 is an affordable and effective option. I also enjoy fresh Sugar Lip Balm Hydrating Treatment but it’s a bit more expensive and offers less SPF. If you are looking for tint and color, Fresh will have that while Jack Black will not. 

For hyperpigmentation around the lips, incorporate skin care products that can help even an uneven skin tone. Look for gentle exfoliating and brightening acids. Here are a few options to check out -

Toner:

Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence 5.0 oz/ 150 mL 

OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH 7% AHA Exfoliating Dark Spot Toner 6.5 oz/ 190 mL 

Youth To The People Kombucha + 11% AHA Exfoliation Toner with Lactic Acid 4 oz/ 118 mL 

Serums:

Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 

Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL 
Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum 

You’ll wanna finish with an SPF. I enjoy what Supergoop! offers. You can get a double duty brightening and SPF with Supergoop! Daily Dose Vitamin C Serum Sunscreen with SPF 40 1.0 oz/ 30 mL in your routine. 

Thank you !

will surely get the lip balm

@Wickedblueberry You’re welcome. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing