Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@Sunnysmom tough to say for certain since I haven't tried them on yet but the single Disco shadows are definitely a chunky, flaky glitter. Just looking at the pans I can see an irregular flake texture and how rough it is. Not that that's a bad thing, but I don't think I'd recommend it for people who dislike glitter.

Some of the shades in the 75* and 52* palettes appear to have a similar, chunky formula but some also look like they are smoother and more shimmery so I'm guessing there is a mixture of formulas in each palette.

Yup makes sense. I def wouldnโ€™t do those singles as I really like the new Chanel toppers but the cool quad is prob a must lol. Thanks as always @Mochapj ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Oh good find @Mochapj! Will def check it out. Love to get my Sephora points vs others!

@Mochapj hopefully, Sephora Canada too

@SalBing just in case you hadn't already seen, Roen are listed with Sephora Canada now too ๐Ÿ™‚

@Mochapj  I did noticed that, but they are still out of stock since the day it launch.  I missed out the Saks annual sale.  I got my cart full and was waiting to see whether I need anything else and totally forget about it, my bet.  Hopefully it will finally in stock in Sephora before the sale.

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@SportyGirly125 Such cute packaging. It makes me excited for the holidays!

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Me too!!!

TOO FACED. NO. BAD TOO FACED. I want that bronzer whyyyyyyyy do they have the best Christmas stuff. 

@alexasteph sorry for enabling but they do have the cutest Christmas stuff. I bet it smells amazing too. 

Can't wait to see swatches!

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Anybody try this line yet?! @Mochapj @WinglessOne etc?!A04AF2E9-C076-4B33-9974-EC8AB3D7B65C.png

@Sunnysmom @Mochapj @WinglessOne   I have seen Roen Beauty in action in Allana Davison YouTube video back in April.  I am interested even since I watched the video.  If you do a search on Roen Beauty in YouTube, her video will pop out

Thanks @SalBing ! Iโ€™m def gonna look! 

@Sunnysmom  Nope, havenโ€™t tried anything by Roen. But now Iโ€™m going to investigate! Iโ€™d love to see some swatches. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@WinglessOne there are some really beautiful ones on IG under the #roenbeauty hashtag.

@Sunnysmom  I haven't, but it's been popping up on my IG feed a lot over the past few months. I'm definitely on board with the look of sparkly shadows.

Iโ€™ve seen a few also on mine  @Mochapj .  Interesting that Saks is picking it up. 

@Sunnysmom I have not, however, those shadows look amazing! 

Best,

Rebecca

Will be interesting to see if in stores soon @RebeccaBT

testing