Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

Can't believe I'm starting this thread already but already a few previews for the fall.

Links to new products for purchase at Sephora

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2018-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

Screenshot_20180923-171013.png

Screenshot_20180924-092748.png

Screenshot_20180923-170017.png

Natasha Denona Cranberry 5-pan palette ($48). No official release date yet, but it should be sometime in October.

@lhvoyles94 Natasha is killing my wallet this year! I’ve loved everything she’s put out, including this!! 😩

I'm surprisingly tempted by this one!

Screenshot_20180923-235934.png

Natasha Denona Mini Star palette ($25). At Sephora September 25th. I heard word that it might not be in stores until October 5th.

@lhvoyles94 I heard that some or all of these shades are in Star. I can’t wait to get the full list of her shades for both holiday releases to compare. But, honestly, I’ll probably get them anyway even if only one shade is new. 

However, I sure hope the pans don’t fall out like last year’s holiday palettes!

45.JPG

What shade do you think is pictured?

Wolf.jpg

I'm super excited about this! I love balms!

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

I MUST have Pat McGrath mothership v and eventually the other mothership palettes as well 😁

A smidgeon of Cle de Peau is up on Neiman Marcus. The eyeshadow palette showed sold out but the powder compact is in stock

IMG_4202.PNG

The whole collection is available on cle de peau direct

2FC81F95-6169-4865-A0EB-9576FD5F5194.jpegCle de peau winter 2018

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

This is available now on their website. Coming to Sephora 10/9.

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

Ohhh I def need this. I’m nearly done with a full size jar of this and it only took me a few months to use up. Smiley Happy love the bum bum cream! 

I've been so curious about the hype of this product! And have debated purchasing it over the past year. Could you ladies share what differences you've noticed after using it? @trishavt @Kim888 @Llgc

@Guessgal I get really dry skin all over my body (but especially arms and back) in the winter. If I apply Bum Bum Cream, I get relief from that tight, itchy feeling for up to 72 hours at a time. Even my beloved Aveeno doesn’t last that long. 

And, yes, it smells great 😊🌴🥥🍍

@Guessgal Main difference is I smell better. : D

But it also moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling soft Smiley Happy def recommend! 

I was going to say the size of that jar is going to be an issue when you get to the bottom, but NEVERMIND surfboard scoop to the rescue! 

omg yes! I go through those so fast! 

@Kim888 Me too! A small tub every month on average. I hope the jar is sturdy and doesn’t crack in the mail...

1,214 Replies