Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

Desperate for eyebrow recommendations!

Hey guys! So all my life I have been so self conscious of my brows. They used to be really bushy (in an awful way!) until I started plucking them. However I have very long hairs in my brows but there’s very few of them, and they’re dark. So I started using a waxy type brow pencil. I have been using it for years but honestly it just makes my brows look very square and fake and I hate it. But it’s gotten to the point now that when I wipe off the pencil in the evening my brow hairs come out too ☹️ So they’re very patchy, and NOT thick at all. So I really feel so uncomfortable with the thought of going out without anything on at all. It’s gotten to the point that the ends of my brows have very minimal if any hair there at all.

I was wondering what type of product would be good to use. Brow powder? Brow cream? And what brand? And how do I apply it, without getting the square ‘obvious’ shape. 

Re: Desperate for eyebrow recommendations!

Brows can be difficult and we always want what someone else has. I recently discovered the Kat Von D brow pencil and am really liking it. Its the most 'hair like' and provides a more precise look.

Additionally:

1. Use a colour thats a shade lighter then your hair, helps it look more natural

2. As you apply product, use the spooley end to blend in the product to keep the look natural

3. If you struggle with shape I know Anastasia Beverly Hills have stencils, so you pick a shape you like/that works for you and all you have to do is fill it in.

Hope this helps @arriedanielle

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing