Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

Dark Under Eye Circles

Looking for some good recommendations for full coverage concealers that work good for warm undertone skin. I have pretty dark under eye circles that most concealers don’t cover. All recommendations welcome 🤞

Re: Dark Under Eye Circles

Have you tried a color corrector? Nars has a fabulous one, I put it on prior to my concealer (also nars) Makes a huge difference. 

@oheyitstay Dark circles can be tough to cover completely, and you run the risk of layering too much product which makes your under eyes stand out for different reasons! I like to start with a brightening eye cream, then use a bit of liquid highlighter mixed with my concealer to brighten a bit more. Here are some products I like -

Summer Fridays Light Aura Vitamin C + Peptide Eye Cream .5 oz/ 15 mL 

OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Niacinamide Brightening Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 

Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid 

Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Full Coverage Waterproof Liquid Concealer 

Thanks so much I’ll definitely be checking out some of these products!! 

@oheyitstay   Hello!  If your undereyes are super dark your best course of action is to use a color corrector before your concealer to first neutralize the darkness.  Then your concealer will be more more effective. .  Smashbox Smashbox X Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector Medium/Dark 

Thank you!! 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing