Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Blur Liquid Matte Foundation

My Milk Makeup Voxbox from Influenster! I LOVE the foundation and packaging.My Milk Makeup Voxbox from Influenster! I LOVE the foundation and packaging.

IMG_0690.JPG

Shades light and fair received for free from Influenster.Shades light and fair received for free from Influenster.

Shade fair on the left and light on the right. The difference on the face was not nearly as drastic, I could probably get away with either shade. It covered so much redness and most of my freckles.Shade fair on the left and light on the right. The difference on the face was not nearly as drastic, I could probably get away with either shade. It covered so much redness and most of my freckles.

I was not a fan of the applicator. It just streaks foundation across your face. I put it on with this initially and then smoothed it out with my fingers. It's definitely not worth $14, all these silicone blenders are the same and you could find one for $1. I would stick to a beauty blender.I was not a fan of the applicator. It just streaks foundation across your face. I put it on with this initially and then smoothed it out with my fingers. It's definitely not worth $14, all these silicone blenders are the same and you could find one for $1. I would stick to a beauty blender.

Re: Blur Liquid Matte Foundation

I have been curious about the blur foundation by milk makeup, how is it? I have very oily skin so lots of foundations tend to not work for me, most just make my oils worse or don't help prolong them at all.

RE: Blur Liquid Matte Foundation

Got my vox box yesterday too! Do not like the sponge at all! Besides the fact that I've bought that exact thing on Miss A for $1- I also just feel like it's so slippery and doesn't push the foundation into my skin

Re: RE: Blur Liquid Matte Foundation

I didn't like it either! And I wrote the same thing in my review... don't pay $14 for something you could get for $1. they're 

all the same.

I got my voxbox yesterday! How do you like the sponge? I haven't decided yet. I used it for the first time this morning. 

Didn't like it! It really just smeared it around my face all streaky. Not ideal for blending. I'd just stick to a beauty blender. Although I'm not used to those silicone blenders, so maybe over time I'd get the hang of it.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos5
  • My Milk Makeup Voxbox from Influenster! I LOVE the foundation and packaging.
  • Shades light and fair received for free from Influenster.
  • IMG_0690.JPG
  • Shade fair on the left and light on the right. The difference on the face was not nearly as drastic, I could probably get away with either shade. It covered so much redness and most of my freckles.
  • I was not a fan of the applicator. It just streaks foundation across your face. I put it on with this initially and then smoothed it out with my fingers. It's definitely not worth $14, all these silicone blenders are the same and you could find one for $1. I would stick to a beauty blender.
testing