Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Best cheap perfumes

What are the best perfumes sold for under 50$(other then pink sugar)

RE: Best cheap perfumes

Into The Stars from Bath & Body Works smells great!!!! And Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Spray from Sephora is also one of my favorites!!!

Re: Best cheap perfumes

@maddi01makeup It depends on what you're looking for but target has really upped their game in this category recently. They have a lot of pretty decent scents and last I was in there they were available to sample

Best cheap perfumes

Dkny Be Delicious: $20 Victoria Secret also has scents at reg $55 always goes on sale

@maddi01makeupone that I just mentioned that I really like is Judith Lieber 'Night' - a warm spicy scent similar to YSL's Black Opium.  and it's only around $20! (search online).  there are some other ones by her that look nice also, but I haven't tried them.

I really like Glossier You. It has the same vibes as the JHAG "not a perfume", but I prefer the glossier one. I think it's $50.

I love perfume and shop for it everywhere some of my favorite drugstore scents are listed below. Since I’m not allowed to radiate over Pink sugar my love, I’ll suggest another go to Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

Jo lo glow

rhianna la Fleur 

Jovan White musk

billionaire boyfriend 

SJP stash

@howconnie@maddi01makeup funny enough, I was just going to mention juicy too! (although it's not under $50).  I love gold too, kinda similar to the holiday version, sucre.  around the holidays they come out with a set of mini bottles of the gold and regular viva for $50, at ulta at least.  I saw it there for mother's day too.  also it's good to do a search online for the best price, bc some sites like kohls have them alot cheaper than sephora or ulta, which don't usually have them on sale.  I just searched for viva la juicy, and it shows that walmart has it for $30 for 1oz., and $47 for 3.4 oz. wow!  (I assume it's the same formula?) one that I just got that I really like is coach floral, of course it shows that it's cheaper at walmart too, but I got a ton of points on it, so that's ok. lol.

Fragrance lovers think alike. I suggested Juicy Gold because it’s always available for less than $50 at Ross and Marshall’s. I’m hoping to get juicy Sucre one day, I missed that one.

yes they do. 🙂

j.lo glo after dark is a good one too.

and lucky you - that was my mom's fave.

FYI you might want to put this post in the perfume posse, cause many fragrance lovers search that group 

@maddi01makeup Almost every rollerball or travel spray will be less than $50, so you can get basically anything, unless they don't make a smaller size (like Dior doesn't, for example). You can also check out some sample sets available. Many brands offer kits with small bottles of their fragrances to try them. 

@maddi01makeup I was going to say that also, and a lot of them have sets w/mini's, especially around the holidays.

also check ebay, bc you can usually get them for a lot cheaper there too. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing