Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|
Anonymous Insider

Beauty

What's your favorite beauty product and why? ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Beauty

@SparklesMan Currently, my favourite beauty product is probably not what you would expect ๐Ÿ˜Š Itโ€™s OLEHENRIKSEN Cold Plunge Pore Mask 3 oz/ 90 mL

The reason itโ€™s my favourite is because it makes my skin feel and look INCREDIBLE, and itโ€™s affordable. In my experience, nothing improves my makeup game more than having skin thatโ€™s healthy, hydrated, and smooth. 

If you go into my profile and click on product reviews, youโ€™ll see my recent review of it, where I provide more details ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anonymous Insider

Ooooo, that sounds like a product i need! I've been trying to decide on a mask to get, i was thinking of getting the glittery glam glow mask, but now i'm leaning more towards this one! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’– thank you for sharing this @PinkEvergreen! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’‹

Hi @SparklesMan,

I feel like I can't live without the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wizยฎ Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Taupe and TOO FACED - Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray โ€“ Peaches and Cream Collection.

I love the brow wiz because it's so easy to use. I can create hair-like strokes for a more natural brow look. I've been purchasing this brow product since 2013 and I've never experienced any problems with it. 

The entire Too Faced Peaches and Cream collection is something I'll forever be obsessed with, but the settin oily gal and sng spray in particular is easily one of my HG setting sprays. I sometimes get lazy to re-apply powder to my t-zone when it gets oily. When I wear this setting spray, my makeup stays in place and stays matte throughout the day! I was unsure about this product at first because I wasn't using it correctly. I recommend shaking the product before spraying it to your face and when you spray it, make sure you don't spray it too close. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

Anonymous Insider

Whoa! These 2 products sound amazing! ๐Ÿ˜„I'm definitely trying these out soon! ๐Ÿ’ž

@SparklesMan If you do try the Too Faced mist, make sure you shake it VERY well each time. Otherwise, youโ€™ll end up with white spots all over your face. Been there, done that ๐Ÿ˜

(I personally prefer Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Makeup Setting Spray Standard Size - 4 oz/ 118 mL because it doesnโ€™t need to be shaken as much and the mist is finer.)

Anonymous Insider

You're so sweet for making sure i dont get white spots all over my face! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Thanks for letting me know! โ˜บ๏ธ I'll definitely remember this ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing