Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Thought it be fun to have a newer version of this.

So what brands do you wish Sephora carried???  Here are some of mine... I might be forgetting some too 😄

Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Anna Sui

Jill Stuart

Jo Malone (rumor it's coming)

Diptyque

The Body Deli

May Lindstrom

Odacite

Inglot

ETA:

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish)

Cirque Colors Nail Lacquer

Barefoot Venus (Canadian brand... need more of these!)

m7260430_LADUR_logo3.jpg

RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

I wish they carried Melt Cosmetics, Crown Brush or at least a more affordable brush company.

Agree. Melt makeup would be awesome
Anonymous Insider

My top wish will always be Shu Uemura until it returns! I know Chanel, Charlotte Tillbury and MAC would all be a boon but Shu stands out. Diptyque is such a no brainer. So is Le Labo, Byredo, Davines. I honestly wonder if the company reads these instead of making decisions based on some brand sales pitch or what some marketing geniuses think will be a trend in 6 months. All of the lines people list here are valid and classics really and deserve a seat at the table. Ulta is so beyond unworthy!

Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Still Laduree. I really really wish they’d carry it. No clue why Sephora USA doesn’t. Anyone know the answer? The France Sephora does carry it which is why I think it’s strange.

RE: Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

French Sephora carries a number of brands that the US one doesn’t including Sisley, Chantecaille, Chanel make up. But it’s hardly strange: brands selection/product selection differs depending on the country for a number of reasons like consumer preferences, brand recognition, etc.
Anonymous Insider

Davines! Recently introduced to this brand and I LOVE it.

By Terry

Paula's Choice

Those are two of my go-tos that I have to shop elsewhere to get!

MAC!!!

wish they could carry more Janpan beauty brands, especially Shu Uemura!

Anonymous Insider

I totally am 110% with you on Shu! I worked at Sephora 2003-2008 and was SO sad to see it go. It was carried back then but I think L'Oréal owns it and pulled color out of the US for some crazy reason! It can be hard to navigate the line but I'm sure that could be fixed, it's just such a top quality line!
Anonymous Insider

They did carry Jouer a long time ago (2004?) and it was still a very new brand? Maybe they'll try again! Back then (I worked there) there were pieces that snapped together to carry on the go. Not sure if they still do that...good product even then though!

Re: RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

@lilleexoxo I was just reading about Jouer - seemed interesting!  I'd love to try it 🙂

I know it’s been said already but I would lay down some cash if Sephora carried Charlotte Tilbury!!! I love her lipsticks so much.

I’m sure I have said it before, but I really wish Sephora carried Chanel makeup!

I wish sephora would have MAC cosmetics, LA Girl, and NYC cosmetics.

NYC is cheap makeup and is reallyyyy good!

Jeffree Star💕

jeffree star , ocd and melt cosmetics.

CosRX, M.A.C. and Inglot. And LoveMore masks. 

@Krysa13 I was going to suggest CosRx and Inglot but you were quicker than I was! I know that at the Sephora store near where I live they wouldn’t carry MAC since it’s in a shopping centre that has a MAC counter inside The Bay . But if they had MAC online that would be great!

Chanel....come on Sephora!!

In addition to all the brands I listed last year,I would also love to see:

• Malin + Goetz
  • Smith & Cult
  • Paul & Joe
  • Byredo
testing