Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@CookieGirl1  Agreed. I immediately thought the 3 mattes would look muddy or ashy on folks whose skin tone is as deep or deeper than mine. Now that I've seen ND's swatch photo, my thought is confirmed: the metallic and crystal shades are lovely on deep skin, but the mattes are very dull. Even on the middle arm that seems closest to my own skin tone, the mattes aren't doin' it for me. If Natasha's next palette will be a full size Starlette of this color story, that'll be another easy pass for me. 😄 

@WinglessOne, I don't think this would work on the medium deeps either, and definitely not for olive folks, cause it'll pull gray or flat.  So it's like, whewww.....PASS, finally, 🤣.

I have the same issue with mini retro, while I love the color story, but it is FLAT on me.  I haven't given it up, but should at some point, just because I don't think I'll bother with adding other colors to make it up.  I have mini star and have an issue with the mattes, so I ignore it for similar reasons.

@danielledanielle  I remember swatching Mini Retro in-store and having a good ol’ “Natasha must be joking” laugh about it. That mini made me avoid the full Retro palette, despite it having a different color story. When Retro Glam was released and we all finally saw where Mini Retro really probably came from, I knew Retro Glam was not the palette for me without needing to swatch it in person. Hooray for saving money! 

I have Mini Star but rarely use it. I’m happy to report the full Star palette plays nicer with my skin tone, and a couple of shades in both palettes seem better formulated in the full palette than in the mini. 

Oooooh that's beautiful! 😍 🤩 @SportyGirly125 

So many great new perfume releases:

1. Floral Street Sweet Almond Blossom

2. Maison Louis Marie Nouvelle Vague

3. Ellis Brooklyn Florist

4. 7 Virtues Coconut Sun

5. The Maker - a brand new brand!

6. Nette  - a brand new brand!

7. 5 Sens - a brand new brand!

I read on StyleCaster they Rare Beauty eyeshadow sticks will be coming out tomorrow, Thursday, July 6 - on the brand’s site and at Sephora. 

IMG_3609.png

IMG_3612.jpeg

IMG_3613.jpeg

IMG_3614.jpeg

While I don’t need another eyeshadow stick, I do love them - so easy to use, convenient, portable … science may be calling out for me to pick up a few … 😝 

Also, a longwear gel eyeliner launching tomorrow as well. In 3 different shades.

IMG_3615.png

I do enjoy what she puts on the market!  I may be interested in trying a shade, especially if they don’t tug or skip .  My mobile eyelids are getting more mobile each year!

I ordered the shade Integrity today! Wanted something easy for brightening my inner corners. I will def update!

I’m so curious about this! 

They look good, right @MaryRose22?!!! If you end up getting one, would love to know your thoughts on it. She's put out some fabulous products and that just makes me more excited for these new releases.

Thanks @itsfi ! These will be interesting to see. Same as you I do not need them but of course want to see them! Liners sound promising too! 

@Sunnysmom, I don't know if I want to puchase without swatching them or seeing swatches, but I'm not sure how long these will be around; her releases have been selling out pretty quickly. We shall see. 

That’s for sure @itsfi , she’s the hot ticket! 😆 I’d like to see them first as well. 

I feel like Sephora KNOWS that I need to clean my brushes 😂

Screenshot 2023-07-05 045849.jpg

@CookieGirl1 , I am joining you too!  I’m in need of this as well.  Nice big size

@CookieGirl1 lol 😆

You made me giggle @CookieGirl1 ! Yes indeedy over here too! 💞

@Sunnysmom @CynthieLu I saw the daily brush cleaner jumbo and immediately decided that I need to order that during the next Sephora sale when they discount the SC products.  I'm almost embarrassed to think about how many of those I've used up!

IMG_0970.png

IMG_0925.jpeg

IMG_0926.jpeg

Available July 12th on Sephora

I would like to try these.  I am really enjoying the lip gloss from this line. 

1,429 Replies
testing