Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Issamaya Ffrench's makeup line launches 6/28 but pre-order is available Monday, 6/27. 

Ismaya preorder 1.png

Ismaya preorder 2.png

Photo credit: isamaya (dot) comPhoto credit: isamaya (dot) com

There's a good article online at British Vogue that gives more of a sneak peek at the products available. Looks like there's also a serum in her debut collection.

Photo credit: British VoguePhoto credit: British Vogue 

Isamaya Ffrench is a British makeup arrtist and the former Creative Director for Byredo Makeup and the former Global Beauty Director for Burbery. 

@itsfi I can't wait to see reviews on this.

@itsfi  Oooo this is interesting!!

Bondi Boost now available at Sephora:

Screenshot 2022-06-22 055231.jpg

I’m so glad they are carrying this brand now @CookieGirl1 . I really want to try it.

@faeriegirl I've been curious about the brand, too!  I think I just haven't picked anything up because there are so many options and I'm not sure what I'd want to try first.

I can’t wait to try this!6667DC4A-22D6-42C7-9B8E-F6263FC14850.jpeg

@faeriegirl  Oooooo I want to try too!!! 

@faeriegirl oooh that looks really interesting! I wonder what the scent will be! 

@Kim888  It is fragrance free. I am really glad too. I liked the feel of their adaptogen cream but couldn’t stand the scent.

@faeriegirl, peptides and ceramides sound good to me. Will be interested in seeing what the consistency/texture on this one is like. 

@itsfi  Me too. I should be getting a travel size to test out tomorrow. I will let you know about the texture.

@faeriegirl, yay! Thank you! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on how it performs (and how you like it).

@itsfi So far I am loving it.A790E063-D7B7-4CD8-A299-9C8B149D5528.jpeg

It’s thick but not too heavy and feels really soothing. The texture reminds me a lot of Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 and Kate Somerville DeliKate™ Recovery Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL .

Oh wow @faeriegirl! Thanks so much for the photo and your initial thoughts. It looks great!! Would you say it has a true cream consistency or is it a gel-cream? It’s something that you think would work for you warm weather and cooler seasons? 

@itsfi  It definitely feels like a true cream to me. Since I’m combo, I would definitely use it more in the cooler months and only as needed during the summer when my skin is irritated. For someone with just dry skin I think they could use it year round.

Thank you @faeriegirl, that’s really helpful to know. 😃 I’ll check it out when it hits the store shelves near me. Or if I see a promo gwp. 

@faeriegirl oooh, good find!  This one kind of has me excited 🙂

Fresh has come out with a couple of new/rereleased colors in their lip line including Papaya and Plum recently, and this is the latest:

Screenshot 2022-06-21 061006.jpg

@CookieGirl1 where did this one fresh Sugar Citrus Rush Hydrating Lip Balm Citrus Rush go? asking for a friend, her name is Italy 😂🧭

@Skunk12puzzola hmmm, I thought it was still available. 🤔

*Runs to go Google it* 

OK, so it's not on the Sephora site but it can still be purchased at a variety of other retailers.

testing