Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Oh man @itsfi it’s all so pretty! Thanks for the pics! I wish my store had it! I’m really glad I got this shade also. And I don’t blame you for that brush ending up in your bag! I’m trying to resist it vs buying more blush. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts. What did you think of the new lip balms by the way? 

@Sunnysmom, my lips have been super chapped this week 😟 so I’ve been focused on healing them. I somehow don’t think these Hermès “lip enhancers” would be powerful enough to do the trick 😉 so it’ll be my Laneige lip sleeping mask + Aquaphor until my lips are in a better state. 👍🏼 I’ll definitely let you know about the masks when I give them a go! 

Yes I hear you @itsfi mine are too. And I’m not sure if even the refill price is enough to make me want to buy a tinted balm even if it is Hermes. 🙂 It has to do some magical powers I think. I think. Lol What color (s) did you pick up? The darkest ? I want to wait and see what you guys think on the lip balms before I splurge anymore after the blush debacle.😂

I picked the darkest shade, Rose Tan, @Sunnysmom. My experience with Hermès lippies is that, unless I’ve seen swatches from folks on BIC or certain bloggers or YT’ers, I tend to think Hermès lippies don’t often look in real life how they appear in many of the stock photos. 

Oh fun @itsfi can’t wait to see! That is the one I would be interested in also. I agree that the stock pics are so tricky! For so many other lippies too!

@itsfi @curlychiquita @ChristalM @Sunnysmom I started an Hermes thread, can't wait to see alllll the goodies 😄https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/The-Herm%C3%A8s-Thread/td-p/5825207

@curlychiquita@Sunnysmom@ChristalM@Mcakes @itsfi LAdies! She is here!Hermes.jpgHermes swatches.jpg

Love seeing your pics @ChristalM ! That shade is so great on you! 💞

Absolutely beautiful, @ChristalM! I love seeing real life swatches. 💖 The blush looks so pretty and soft, and the lip balm looks like a perfect color.

And she is beautiful @ChristalM!! 😍😍 I’m so excited for you!!! 🥰

@Mcakes Thanks I shall pop over!

Great thank you @Mcakes ! I was hoping we would have one soon! 

Beautiful, @itsfi! I love the color you picked! (Well, I have to say, I love all of the colors).

For the folks that don't know, I had told @itsfi, but I actually ordered the brush, too. 🙈

Screenshot_20210416-204059.jpg

Thank you @curlychiquita! 🤗 I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on Rose Tan. It’s so pretty! 🤩 

See @Mcakes, you’re not alone! @curlychiquita and I will be joining you with the brush!

@itsfi @curlychiquita I'm liking this... can't wait to compare notes 😄 Heart  

@itsfi  Why did I just look at this photo? I will never be able to erase it from my mind. These may just be the most lovely blushes I have ever seen. 😍

@PrettyPaint, they are very pretty. 😍 I took a close up but it came out blurry, so I’ll try to take another one tomorrow. The detail on the design of the compact and the blush itself is lovely. ♥️ I wanted to take the entire display with me. Sure that would not have gone over well if I did! 😆 

I was thinking I really loved the display box @itsfi ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That brush has to find it’s way to my house soon btw. Ugh. 😫 

It will @Sunnysmom; it will find its way to you! And it will be very happy there! 🥰

Ugh @itsfi a person just shouldn’t say oh I don’t think I want that because that’s when I can get in trouble and suddenly I do want it. 🙄😂

4 Replies
testing