Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

New hairdryer....Go!

Title says it all but... in the market for a new hairdryer.  Would love some suggestions. 

😄 

Re: New hairdryer....Go!

I highly recommend the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i (https://www.sephora.com/product/featherweight-luxe-2i-P375969?skuId=1859149).

I've used T3 dryers for over eight years now.  My original, first-generation Featherweight dryer is still going strong!  I just couldn't resist upgrading to the Featherweight Luxe 2i due to its pretty white & rose gold finish ❤️  (And I had to re-qualify for Platinum status at ULTA somehow, you know? :P)

RE: New hairdryer....Go!

I had a Chi for several years that was fabulous but it recently died. I just purchased the $199 Drybar Buttercup. I wish I would have bought it sooner! My drying time was cut in half and no frizz. Just soft and shinny hair. What more can a girl ask for! Good luck!

i love my GHD hairdryer. I highly recommend it. Works fas...

i love my GHD hairdryer. I highly recommend it. Works fast and leaves my hair shiny.

I love Chi Hairdryers. they are worth the investment and...

I love Chi Hairdryers. they are worth the investment and help reduce time for drying. they are also better for your hair than many other hair dryers

I absolutely LOVE my GHD Air hairdryer!!!!! It cut down m...

I absolutely LOVE my GHD Air hairdryer!!!!! It cut down my dry time, makes my hair less frizzy, smoothes it out and creates shine! I highly recommend investing in a good quality dryer that will last!

Re: New hairdryer....Go!

@AndreaB91 I have the T3 Featherweight 2 hairdryer and LOVE it. It is a bit on the pricey side but worth it 100%!

I absolutely LOVE my GHD Air hairdryer!!!!! It cut down m...

I absolutely LOVE my GHD Air hairdryer!!!!! It cut down my dry time, makes my hair less frizzy, smoothes it out and creates shine! I highly recommend investing in a good quality dryer that will last!
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing