Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Hand creams?

My hands have been very dry the past few days and I would like to see if anyone has a good effective hand cream/ lotion recommendation. Thanks and I hope this helps put others with the same problem

Re: Hand creams?

I like the small hand creams from Philosophy because they're hydrating, they smell FANTASTIC, and they don't leave my hands feeling greasy or sticky.

Jo Malone Vitamine E Hand treatment!!  Works immediately, no greasy after feel, and smells divine!! One tube will last me through the whole winter season based on daily use.

NMC081K_ek.jpg

@Noor9,

You are not alone! I noticed my hands are getting really dry as it is getting colder out. I recommend the Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream! It does not feel super heavy and has a nice citrus scent to it.

https://www.sephora.com/product/hand-and-nail-cream-P152203?icid2=products%20grid:p152203:product 

❤️ Melissa

Loccitane 20% shea butter hand cream hands down!! (no pun intended)

@Noor9 I second the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream.  It's out of this world!  I keep one in my purse, two at work, and two at home.  AND, it lasts forever!

Hand creams?

I love the Caudalie hand cream - it smells so nice and makes my hands feel so good.

RE: Hand creams?

Oh I love their hand cream!

Although it's not designated as a hand cream, I recommend Trader Joe's A Midsummer Night's Cream...Moisturizing cream extra dry formula.  It is unscented, non greasy, and is an herbal blend with aloe.  16 oz. for  <$10

@Noor9 I love the hand creams from L'Occitance and Caudalie hand cream.  Sometimes I add a little beauty oil for extra hydration at night into the hand cream.

I have tried just about everything for my super dry hands and feet and what works best is the Kiehl's Ulitimate Strength Hand Salve.  The best part is that you can buy it from Sephora and earn points!  You only need to use a little as it is very rich and concentrated and a tube will last for months.

Totally agree with @flamingolegs !, it’s the best! I’ve been using and repurchasing for the past 7ish years

Trader Joes! This is hands down the best. Next is the Soap and Glory one. Awesome smell. Both of them. Then you have of course everyone should have this Arsenal in their stash ... the Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream. And last but not least the famous; Oloccitane Roses Et Reines hand creme from Sephora. Always keep one in my purse. Favorite one

Anonymous Insider

Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand cream!!!! I work in a doctors officeconstantly using sanitizer and washing my hands plus being agymnast for15 years and using chalk all over my hands every day my hands used to be so dry they would literally crack and bleed. Found this and never going back it takes a while to get completely rubbed in 100% but once it is rubbed in all the way i don’t think it’s possible for your hands to get dry. It doesn’t feel greasy either once it is rubbed in. Plus you need so little literally like pea size. Best thing you will ever try in your life i found mine in target it’s not expensive at all and i buy it inbulk at the fear that i would ever run out of this. Also non comedogenic a bonus so supposedly you can use this on your face aswell i used it once and was totally fine no pimples no nothing so that’s a bonus if you were in a bind for face lotion and only had this.

Hi @Noor9,

I love the Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter bu Josie Maran. I keep at my desk and use it as a hand cream because they get so dry during the colder seasons and lotion is so hydrating and absorbs so well into my skin. I also love the smell of these body butters! 

I also suggest the L'Occitane Hand Creams. They are full of shea butter and leave your hands feeling so soft and moisturized. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

My current favorite is the Lano rose hand cream that I go...

My current favorite is the Lano rose hand cream that I got from Ulta. It dries SUPER fast, so you can go about your business as soon as you put it on.

L'Occitane is great! I also like Kiehl's Hand Salve which is more like a hand lotion than a salve. Non-greasy but very moisturizing.

@Noor9 I have tried so many products, but I honestly love Bath and Body Works travel sized Hydrating Ultra Shea Body Creams (not the hand cream and not the body lotion) when my hands are super dry.  Bonus - they have so many different scents you can choose from. Good luck!!! ❤️ 

L'Occitane's Shea Butter lotion is my perennial fave for dealing with dry hands in the winter. And if (when) they get especially bad, with cracked skin and such, then I slather Mary Kay's Satin Hands night emollient cream over them and wear a pair of spa gloves to bed. That really helps. 

RE: Re: Hand creams?

Thanks for the great products. I really appreciate it.

Re: RE: Re: Hand creams?

@Noor9, I have another vote for the L’occitane Shea butter hand cream.  They do have other fragrances (Almond is nice) but the original is thickest and I like its smell.

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • NMC081K_ek.jpg
testing