Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Hand cream

Any recommendations for a great hand  cream? Thanks 

Re: Hand cream

@FashionistaL  Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream is really good. Biossance makes a great one, it is just not carried at Sephora.

Thank you! Was actually considering that one. Now debating 30ml or 75ml. 

@FashionistaL Another vote for the L'Occitane Nourishing and Protective Shea Butter Hand Cream Shea Butter and I'll also add the fresh Seaberry Nourishing Hand Cream 2.3 oz/ 70 mL and if you want something with a little scent to it- philosophy Hands of Hope Nurturing Hand & Nail Cream comes in some wonderful scents. 

Thank you for your help! 

@FashionistaL Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream is sooo effective.  A little bit goes a very long way.

Thanks. Any idea if there is a mini version for on the go?

@FashionistaL Many years ago I picked up several minis from walgreens.com.  That's the only place I've ever seen them, and I just checked now and it seems they don't have it.  Neutrogena's direct site doesn't list it, either.  Shame!  Of note, Neutrogena's direct site does seem to be having a semi-annual sale (25% off) with free shipping on all orders...but the hand cream is OOS.  

Thanks for checking anyways! I don’t live in the States so I can’t get Walgreens and I’m sure the Neutrogena site is different where I live. 

@FashionistaL I never saw a mini version of the neutrogena one (I saw sets where you get a hand cream, normal size + lip balm) but they do the caudalie one in mini size....and the ones from l'occitane are also tiny for on the go!

Thanks for your help! 

Thanks 

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing