cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Bath & Body
|
Anonymous Insider

Bubble Bath Products

Does anyone have any recommendations for bubble bath products? I'd love to hear what anyone recommends โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Re: Bubble Bath Products

They dont have this @ Sephora but I am major crushing on Hibiscus Coconut Monoi from Moon Luv. It's a bath soak & it turns my water pink & makes my skin so soft. & it smells amazing!

Bubble Bath Products

Ok, it's not Sephora (cheater cheater pumpkin eater!) But I adore Lush Bubble Bars. They smell so good, and they're so much fun to use, and I find that they don't dry my skin out the way liquid bubble bath does. Plus, GLITTER! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

Anonymous Insider

Whoa! ๐Ÿ˜ I ๐Ÿ’– glitter soooo much @CheekyKeek!!! โ˜บ๏ธ Can you please tell me where i can buy these? I'm already loving taking bubble baths, i need this now for some glittery bubble bath fun! ๐Ÿ˜Šโœจ๐Ÿ’–

Lush.com - the one I posted a picture of is Called Sunnyside and smells like citrus. ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‹They're all handmade, and the glitter is plastic-free! 

Anonymous Insider

That's awesome @CheekyKeek! Environment friendly and pretty โ˜บ๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’–

Hi @SparklesMan

I am so glad you asked this because I rarely get to suggest this product! I love the LAURA MERCIER - Fresh Fig Honey Bath. This has a soft, clean scent and it lasts even after your bath! Love this stuff! Check it out! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Anonymous Insider

Hi @JaneanBT! That sounds amazing! I can't wait to enjoy trying it out! โค๏ธ

@SparklesMan, this one is great for a bubble bath, but it can also be used in the shower! It smells so clean and fresh. โค๏ธ

PHILOSOPHY - Pure Grace Foaming Bath and Shower Gel

Anonymous Insider

@angel7594 thank you! I can't wait to try it out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’œ

I hope you enjoy it too @Anonymous! โค๏ธ

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1