Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Best body scrubs

What are your suggestions for best body scrubs that last a while and won’t break the bank? Need to get more but my last one didn’t last long at all

Re: Best body scrubs

@TayS536 For what you've specified I really enjoy the TreeHut Scrubs they run about $7-11 depending on wear you buy per 18 oz of scrub and come in various scents to choose from. They are available at ULTA, Target, Walgreens, Meijer, Walmart, etc. They're very exfoliating so I tend to use less of these scrubs product-wise in comparison to other ones I use. If you're looking for only slight/gentle exfoliation this isn't it. 

Best Tree Hut Sugar Scrubs_river.jpeg

Not a Sephora recommendation @TayS536 but I've used a Dove body scrub with almond in it and I've loved it.  I think I paid about 4$ for the entire tub.  Good return on the dollar, great scent, satisfying scrub without being too harsh. 

My all time favorite is the Trader Joe’s lavender salt scrub! It feel luxurious and the oil can be used to moisturize after shaving. It also doesn’t break the bank, that’s a plus! I hope this helps! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • Best Tree Hut Sugar Scrubs_river.jpeg
testing