Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

foundation and cc

Hey all, I'm 57 and never really have worn make up, especially full face.  So, I'm looking for a bit of coverage, to cover some uneven tone and age spots. Back in the day, I would see an older woman in full face and the foundation would slip into her winkles and making them look deeper. Looking for recommendations for a light feeling cc cream.....does this new, current, updated unicorn actually exist?..TIA

Re: foundation and cc

I LOVE ilia. I practically don’t use any other “foundation” cc cream since I discovered it. Fantastic moisturizer holds so well on the skin ! Even in the gym! I don’t use any cc/ foundation without spf anymore. IT brand is very good too, much more covering though, 

Beautyblender 12-Hour Always on Radiant Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid & Niacinamide  is a great option. It’s moisturizing with hyaluronic acid and never heavy! 

Hi, 

I would recommend the IT Cosmetics CC+ Nude Glow Lightweight Foundation + Glow Serum with SPF 40 and Niacinamide Neutral M... or the ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation. They are both light coverage with a beautiful natural finish.

Hope this helps

Thank you...funny, I just watched a info on fb using this brand and products...

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing