cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|
Anonymous Insider

Recommendation for an Essence?

A few weeks ago I got a sample of the Belif Hungarian Water Essence... and loved it!!!  However- it broke me out.  Ughhh. (Which was odd because nothing breaks me out).  I loved how waterty it was!!!  Can anyone recommend an Essence with the same water-like consistency?  I already use 3 serums that I love (PTR Unwrinkle Turbo, PTR Extreme Neuropeptide Serum, and Guerlain Abeille Royal serum-all before my Guerlain moisturizer) and don't want an essence with thickness.  I know I use a lot but I figure more is more and less is a bore. Haha. 

Tags:

Re: Recommendation for an Essence?

The Tatcha one is a top essence on Sephora. Although the SK-II may be raved about, it has parabens in it so go with more natural like Tatcha.

@HelloKItty16123 I really love SK-II Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Essence 5.4 oz/ 160 mLi Swear it’s made my acne scars disappear and I love how it absorbs so fast! 

RE: Recommendation for an Essence?

Two watery essences that are both fantastic are Caudalie and SK-II. I currently have both of them.

@Anonymous a lot of us on here are big fans of the Pyunkang Yul essence toner. It’s a little bit thicker but absorbs fast. The wateriest I’ve tried is the Secret Key Essence which is supposed to be a dupe for the SKII. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing