Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Quick painless way to whiter teeth?

Can anyone recommend a good product for whiter teeth with instant results?

Re: Quick painless way to whiter teeth?

Check out GLO Science! Clinically proven to whiten your teeth 5 shades in just 5 days!! Super easy and fun without any mess, trays or sensitivity 🙂 Just 4, 8-minute sessions and your teeth with be GLOing in no time!

I have gotten excellent results with Crest White Strips.  My teeth are a little sensitive for a few days afterwards but nothing I can't handle.  I just stay away from cold food and drink.

MJWhit wrote:

MJWhit wrote:

MJWhit wrote:

I've tried organic charcoal, and had pretty good results... You need to be consistent though. Also watch what you eat and drink (I find that tea really stains my teeth - a lot more than coffee!!!).

There's no quick, safe way to whiten your teeth (unless you're willing to go to your dentist and pay for a whitening session).

I have whitening gel and a tray that I got from my dentist - the gel had the lowest level of whitener and I still find that my teeth get sensitive after using... 

Check out GLO Science! Whiten your smile just 5 shades in 5 days WITHOUT any trays, mess or sensitivity!! 🙂

RE: Quick painless way to whiter teeth?

Colgate hight impact white 4 shades whiter in 1 week 3 times a day u c a difference if keep using it

Re: RE: Quick painless way to whiter teeth?

Check out GLO Science! Whiten your teeth up to 5 shades in just 5 days!! Super easy and fun without any mess, trays or sensitivity 🙂 Just 4, 8-minute sessions in one sitting - you're teeth will be GLOing in just 32 minutes!

Anonymous Insider

Please let us know! I'm really interested in this subject as well.

Check out GLO Science! Clinically proven to whiten your teeth 5 shades in just 5 days!! Super easy and fun without any mess, trays or sensitivity 🙂 Just 4, 8-minute sessions and your teeth with be GLOing in no time!

Crest White Strips Professional are the best I've used, and aren't available OTC because of the amount of peroxide in them. You can purchase either from your dentist or on eBay. 

Check out GLO Science - whiten your smile 5 shades in just 5 days WITHOUT the sensitivity, trays or mess 🙂

Anonymous Insider

White Strips are effective but quite painful afterwards.

I just ordered Carbon Coco. And I've heard great reviews with whitening and health. I'm going to try it for myself and see. The charcoal trend is becoming very big. 

And there's also baking soda and peroxide that you can do at home. 

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing