Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Need a Lift

I am aging, over 50, and starting to see much faster sagging and loose skin (chin, jaw, neck.) I’ve tried neck ‘lifting’ products like Fresh, Shiseido, etc but they aren’t helping anymore. Can anyone recommend a true lifting and firming cream or serum that works for older women? I don’t expect miracles, but I would like to firm and lift the jowl and neck, esp the double-chin zone. I look at the ‘major sagging’ products here and elsewhere, and don’t want to spend a lot trying 10 different things that don’t work. Thanks in advance.

Need a Lift

I've been using the Estee Lauder perfectionist pro lift since last winter and it honestly seems to have raised my cheeks and tightened my jawline. I haven't been without it since I started it. I definitely think it helps me.

Re: Need a Lift

strivectin or perricone cold plasma?

Re: Need a Lift

@MamaBare27   If there is such a product, I'd like to know about it!  I'm afraid the only true answer is plastic surgery. 😞  When I was ten years younger, I used Bliss's Thinny Thin Chin Neck Firming Cream.  I thought it helped, but again, that was ten years ago, and my face was a lot more firm than it is now.

I wonder if a facial or eye cream with caffeine or arnica could help reduce any puffiness, since those ingredients are included in a lot of eye creams to reduce puffiness.  I might have to try that.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing