Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Foundation brush: Yes or No

I am 50+.  What are the pros and cons of using a foundation brush (I use Lancome foundation) and what brush would you recommend?

RE: Foundation brush: Yes or No

So, two things. One: There’s no right answer. A lot of this boils down to just personal preference. Brush, sponge, fingers; it’s all good. Two: If something isn’t working for you, it’s generally from a step a few paces back from where you’re having the problem. What do I mean? If you are struggling to blend out your foundation, the problem might not be your brush. It could be you haven’t properly moisturized, or that your primer and foundation aren’t getting along. Perhaps you are using too much foundation and there’s no where for it to blend into. Take a step back and review your entire routine. All that said: I like the Sephora brand brushes for face. There’s one that’s lavender in color that’s kinda a dupe for the Fenty set that’s quite nice. And the set with cream handles is good too. I use a Beauty Blender sponge when I’m going to a full face, but otherwise, I stick to my hands.

Re: Foundation brush: Yes or No

@AJSoccermom 

I’ve always preferred using a sponge like Beautyblender Beautyblender® pro one pro beautyblender to apply my foundation. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing