Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Dr. Dennis Gross

Turning 30 this past year was a huge challenge although I was extremely excited to celebrate unfortunately it wasn’t anything I had imagined. From there my life spiraled I lost myself I lost focus and I my self confidence with that my self esteem and self worth rapidly shattered.

I have religiously getting Botox and fillers since my 21st birthday. Even with all that watching what years of being a “sun goddess” did to my mother really scared me and that’s when I started investing in my skin regimen. I slowly graduated from IT Cosmetics to Clarins and of course La Mer. It was then when I started seeing the difference in my natural glow. 

Then I started seeing this led mask EVERYWHERE and I was like I want one I didn’t even know what it did but I had to have it. This past October I FINALLY got it… all I can say is wow I’m a firm believer in “you get what you pay for” and I’m all for investing in yourself I no longer get botox the results so far have been insane! I know that it isn’t cheap but it is significantly less costly than Le Mer. Don’t get me wrong. I still use my Le Mer but I am slowly transitioning over to the entire line by Dr. Dennis gross I just bought the facial steamer today and cannot wait to use it tonight when I get home. 

Re: Dr. Dennis Gross

@Giannijadior - I didn't have issues until I turned 35, so you're not alone!  I'm glad you recognized the problem and corrected it.  Enjoy your new steamer! 💖💖💖

Re: Dr. Dennis Gross

@Giannijadior hope you end up loving it!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing