Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Concealer for mature skin

Does anyone know a good concealer that won't settle into fine lines? I'm looking for a good concealer for mature skin. 

Re: Concealer for mature skin

@Lucida Hello!  I'm still looking for a product that works for me, but I watched a video on how to stop concealer from creasing in wrinkles just last week.  The tip was to set it with a super fine setting powder Charlotte Tilbury Refillable Airbrush Flawless Finish Brightening Powder.  The concealer she used in the video is tarte Shape Tape™ Concealer.

I am loving Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring 24H Hydrating + Radiant + Correcting Creamy Concealer N250 while using Summer Fridays Jet Lag Overnight Eye Serum for Fine Lines & Wrinkles with Gentle Retinol Blend 0.5 o... 

I don’t set with powder, but when I’m done with my make up, I’ll use MILK MAKEUP Mini Hydro Grip Dewy Long-Lasting Setting Spray With Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.69 ... Specifically, for my under eye area, the key for me, was to keep it super hydrated. I hope this helps. 

Sephora doesn’t carry them, but look into Face Pencils from Jones Road. 

@Chris38 Greetings, I've been seeing Jones Road products in my feeds a lot lately. It appears to be a great product for mature skin but the proof is in the pudding as the saying goes. I might try one of their balms as a test to see how it performs. Have a nice day!

@Imaster Thank you so much. 🙋🏻‍♀❤️

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing