Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Caudalie overnight detox night oil

Has anyone tried the Caudalie overnight detox night oil? If so what are your opinions?

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

RE: Caudalie overnight detox night oil

I'm looking into face oils - I may go in for a sample of this- I'm using Sunday riley Luna right now - loving it soo far

Re: Caudalie overnight detox night oil

I love this oil!!! I really think it changed my skin! I was living on an island for 2 years for school and had a lot of skin concerns due to the drastic changes in weather/water/stress while I was there. I discovered this oil while on vacation in St. Martin and after continuous nightly use for about a month I will definitely be repurchasing! 

I was battling inflamed acne, scarring, hyper pigmentation and dark spots! The incorporation of this oil as a nighttime moisturizer or just under a moisturizer really did feel like it was revitalizing my skin. I would wake up with plump, hydrated skin overnight and also noticed my skin was calming down and the hyper pigmentation and scarring was fading! Highly recommend!

Hi JaRose1!

I have sensitive combo/oily skin and got a sample of it and used it after I put on the Caudalie's VineActiv Glow Activating Serum.  It was maybe a little too heavy for my skin although I did like how it felt  but after playing with it and using it after using a different serum it broke me out, so I stopped using it.  I guess that based on my regime, it didn't fit in and I didn't want to change my regime to fit in the oil, so I didn't purchase it or even continue using the sample I have (it's still sitting on my bathroom counter).  I would recommend it though if you find that it plays well with your other products and/or if you use it along with the other products from that particular line (Caudalie has several and I actually use their Radiance Serum and really like it).  I hope this is helpful!

Hi @JaRose1!

It's been a while since this post and wanted to give you an update.  After trying out the detox oil again, I decided to purchase the full bottle and now I absolutely love it.  It seems that my skin sometimes has a reaction at first with some products and then after using it a few times it gets used to it.  I currently use it a couple of nights a week either alone or on top of the Radiance Serum.  I only use 2-3 drops.  My skin does feel very soft the next day.  Did you end up buying it?

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing