Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Best wrinkle cream??

Trying to find recommendations for wrinkle cream, the specific area I’m targeting is the forehead/between the brows.. the girls at the only Sephora in my area generally aren’t v helpful, it’s just a tiny one inside jcp & i definitely don’t get the personal assistance like at a larger store.. any suggestions would be v helpful and v much appreciated! Thank you guys!!

Re: Best wrinkle cream??

@magb24
I've been using Rosehip Seed oil all over my face at night. It has Vit. A and C and others. If you don't have ultra sensitive/rosacea skin like mine, a Retinoid may work.

I also ordered The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA. (Sephora carries this and the oil - both The Ordinary) Going to mix it with the oil and spot treat any undereye wrinkles.
I think the combo will slay the wrinkles. Maybe not slay - but soften. 🙂

Re: Best wrinkle cream??

Thank you!!

RE: Best wrinkle cream??

Try Drunk Elephant Protini. Check out the ingredients. I looked up each one and i was amazed that the product only costs $68. And if I’m not mistaken two of the peptides are found in Matryxl 3000. Also I recommend exfoliating with a glycolic acid treatment once a week. I use Paula’s Choice 10% Glycolic Weekly Treatment. I swear by it to keep my texture smooth and skin glowing. Hope this helps!!

Re: RE: Best wrinkle cream??

Thanks so much girl!

RE: Re: RE: Best wrinkle cream??

You’re welcome! 💖
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing