Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Best low % retinol

Hey guys ! I am looking for a good (but not too expensive) low percentage retinol 0.04/0.05%. Would love some suggestions ! Especially ones that are available in trial sizes 

Best low % retinol

I totally recommend The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion. Don't be put off by the 2% - the "Retinoid" is much easier on the skin than Retinol and it works! Its great for beginners using Retinol. Currently I alternate with Drunk Elephant's Retinol bc it is kinda strong. But someone recommended The Ordinary's Granactive Retinoid Emulsion to me and now I use almost exclusively The Ordinary products in my skin care routine. The BEST part is that the cost is under $10 & a little goes a long way! You should check it out. Its super gentle on the skin. They sell it here (if I need it or it sells out I go to the https://theordinary.deciem.com/product/rdn-advanced-retinoid-2pct-30ml ) Its the parent company's official site. DECIEM. They have A LOT of info on skincare routines and their many products (all are maybe $15 tops!) The Inkey List Retinol eye cream is good too (they actually use Retinoid in it instead so it doesn't affect the skin around your eyes in any negative way)!! Hope this helps!!
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing