cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Best Under Eye Care?

image.jpg

I’m looking for the best recommendations on under eye care as I age! I have dark circles, hallowed eyes, and lord I am telling you the sheer willpower and finances are all that’s holding me back from getting filler. Please help. I’m in dire need of all recommendations.

I’m currently using bye bye under eye to cover them up, and the ordinary caffeine serum at night. These are helping…but I’m truly looking for the holy grail! A photo of my frail old eyes for good measure. 

#undereye #agingeyes #antiaging #recommendations #antiagingeyeproducts

Re: Best Under Eye Care?

My recently discovered Holy Grail is Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL   It moisturizes, firms, and helps with dark circles.  I let it fully absorb before using a colour corrector.  The colour correctors make a HUGE difference in how well concealers work.  I even use the  Smashbox Smashbox X Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector to brighten my eyes on makeup free days.

And drink lots of water!

@IreneBeen I absolutely love Herbivore Super Nova 5% THD Vitamin C + Caffeine Brightening Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL .  This product is a game changer for me, brightened my under eyes and depuffed my eyes.

Another option and quick fix is Sephora Collection Caffeine eye sheet mask.

Hi @IreneBeen 

Have you always had dark circles or are they new?

My spouse has had dark circles his whole life, just due to genetics. Using makeup to lighten thier appearance is one way to go. 

If they are new, getting your full night's rest is helpful, and making sure your hydrated by getting your daily water intake in. 

You can temporarily help with cold compress's and there are caffeine eye creams as well. The Ordinary Caffeine 5% + EGCG Depuffing Eye Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL as an example. 💜

Stahp. Just stahp. Look at a skull 💀. See those two GIANT holes? You can’t fight those. Just make peace. Normalize the under eye. Look at pictures of babies and toddlers and notice that they have visible undereyes, because we all have skulls. 

If people are telling you look tired, tell them where to go 🔥. Stop hyperfocusing on this non-existent problem and live your life. Eat right, get sleep, drink water, wear sunscreen, move your body. 

You’re fine.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing