Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Best Eye Cream??

I've tried soo many eye creams and I'm still searching for one that will give me some results!? I have dry skin but I'm suffering from fine lines under my eyes and not so much dark circles. I need a good eye cream for fine lines, wrinkles, and hydration. please any recommendations?

I love the shiseido wrinkle resist eye cream. It's one of...

I love the shiseido wrinkle resist eye cream. It's one of the only things I ever used that I saw immediate results.

RE: I love the shiseido wrinkle resist eye cream. It's one of...

I’m curious. I may have to try it! I use Algenist complete renewal but I want something geared towards fine lines.

Oh, here's a picture of what it looks like.

Oh, here's a picture of what it looks like.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Best Eye Cream??

I've tried so many eye creams, couldn't possible name them all. Paula's Choice eye cream is one of the best ones I've ever used. Lasts forever and very emollient without cause milia. 

blubird21 wrote:

I've tried so many eye creams, couldn't possible name them all. Paula's Choice eye cream is one of the best ones I've ever used. Lasts forever and very emollient without cause milia. 

Which eye cream from paulaschoice? Would love to try! 

Anonymous Insider

They only have one and its called Resist anti-aging eye cream. They also have it in a gel formula if you prefer a gel.

Lancôme visionnaire! I haven't been impressed with an eye...

Lancôme visionnaire! I haven't been impressed with an eye cream in a long time. You might go into Sephora and ask them to fix you a sample up. On the first application I noticed softer skin area, once it dried it kind of fluffed the skin area and I noticed an immediate improvement in the tiny dry line areas, I'm about two weeks in and still seeing results, it's definitely worth a try.

I love Tarte eye creme- I just started using it a few wee...

I love Tarte eye creme- I just started using it a few weeks ago and already it has decreased my fine lines under my eyes. it's pretty reasonably priced too for an eye creme 🙂

I'm using Dr. Brandt 2% Retinol Complex Serum; it's for the face, but I use it under my eyes as well. It is very emollient with some oils but strong, so go slowly.  I apply a very small amount to my finger and dab it under my eyes (don't rub), staying away from my lower lash line. For my eyelids, I used Caudalie Reservatrol Eye balm. I have tried Clinique Pep Start, Algenist Firming and Lifting Eye Gel, EL Advanced Eye Repair serum, Korres Black Pine 3D eye sculpting cream, Kate Sommerville Age arrest, Dior Capture Totale, and Dr Dennis Gross Ferrulic + Retinol Triple Correction (very, very strong, use with caution). None of those gave me the hydration and wrinkle minimization I was looking for or smoothing of eyelids.

@cnavarre If you suffer from dry skin then you may want to avoid eye creams with retinol.  CeraVe just came out with a decent one that is inexpensive.  I also re checking beautypedia.com for reviews; they have a "best of" section for eye cream.  I will say, though, that an "eye" cream isn't essential as you can use creams that you use for the rest of your face on the eye area.  Best of luck!  🙂

RE: Best Eye Cream??

I love Shiseido Benefiance - it melts easily into the skin and hydrates all day. I do pair it with an eye serum to help fight fine lines - Time in Bottle for Eyes by Philosophy is a good start. I hope that helps!

yes I have bought it and repurchased it twice. it's been...

yes I have bought it and repurchased it twice. it's been the best eye cream I've used to date but I'm looking for more results for fine lines and I thinking about moving on to a retinol eye cream.

Revision DEJ eye cream - not avail st Sephora I don't think. Sold online & thru MD offices. I get mine from my derm. AMAZING.

bobbi brown eye cream, hope in a jar eye

bobbi brown eye cream, hope in a jar eye
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
testing